1. I am leveling a 43 paladin and i made 1400 gold in AH as I leveled. That means I can afford outland flying and heirloom flying. After today, I can't.

I have been playing 6 years, with breaks, and I have 8x level 80 characters. I have 2200 gold on my whole account, shared between horde and alliance. I used to have a lot more gold, but it keeps getting cut in half every year while I'm not playing.
    You can make 2k in 30 min when you are lvl 80. No sure what you meant by saying 6 years.

2. People find a way to moan at everything lol, you can make 2k just from dailies I think squish is good for the eco

3. Maybe he means he has 2200 after 6 squishes

4. I am leveling a 43 paladin and i made 1400 gold in AH as I leveled. That means I can afford outland flying and heirloom flying. After today, I can't.

I have been playing 6 years, with breaks, and I have 8x level 80 characters. I have 2200 gold on my whole account, shared between horde and alliance. I used to have a lot more gold, but it keeps getting cut in half every year while I'm not playing.
    year 1: 70400
    year 2: 35200
    year 3: 17600
    year 4: 8800
    year 5: 4400
    year 6: 2200
    after today: 1100

8x level 80 characters?
    with breaks?
    Icecrown?

5. All vendor prices, skill training, flight masters should be permanently cut in half. Because what about people who saved 6 month for a mammoth and now their money gets cut in half and they have to start saving again for months. The only fair way is to cut vendor prices in half to compensate for an annual gold squish.
    What about the idea to cut all possible earnings and vendor prices 10 times. Then the gold cap of 200k will be equivalent to the current 2M. It would help to avoid squishes for years, if near cap price of some items is the reason of the event

6. When did the servers go down? when are they expected back online? Just so im not wasting my time waiting xD

7. it just says multiple hours in the OP :/ keep checking i guess

8. server info says:

ANNUAL CLEANUP
    February 20, 2023

Inactivity cleanup and gold squish has completed on Lordaeron, Blackrock and Frostwolf.

Frostmourne is now back online.

Icecrown cleanup continues, ETA is 13:00.

9. that gold squish is a measure for buying coins. its over for me. u „worked” hard to make gold and just puff.
    GL all

10. that gold squish is a measure for buying coins. its over for me. u „worked” hard to make gold and just puff.
    GL all
    but i don't understand why they did it on blackrock.

11. Why did gold in existing trade was squished 4 times? I have just lost twice as much money... There was 26k for sell via trade service and know I got 6,5k there only...

12. When will we be getting information about the ban amnesty?

First ... 7891011 ... Last