1. Warmane Trade Issue

Hello,

I saw a player announcing ingame (Icecrown) they want to buy gold for 9 coins. I went to Warmane Trade to see how much gold do people sell for 9 coins and at that time it was around 40.000 gold.

When I tried to sell 40.000 gold the system automatically set amount to 3 coins. I was unable to change it.

I know how selling characters work, where each equipped item automatically increases character price. Howrver, I don't know how selling gold works and why it forces me to sell gold for specific amount of coins.

How did others put their price to 9 coins for 40.000 gold, for example?

I have contacted GM ingame and I received answer to check forum post regarding Trade. However, it didn't have explanation for my case.

2. After it auto fills number "3" there, you just type there "9" manually, bruh

3. When i set 9 or any other number it keeps resetting to 3.

Another thing I have noticed, when I type 15.000 gold I can put any price for coins, but when I put 16.000 gold it sets price to 3 coins automatically and I cannot change it. Strange.

4. It must be a problem with your computer, because nothing like that happens to me.

5. Yup, I can change freely also, it cahnges back only if I input under minimum.