1. Are seasonal characters put in a different queue

At character creation, you can choose if you want to opt out of the seasonal character build.

Staying it in gives you full Furious set. Opting out and taking a normal character gives you full Relentless set.

What are the advantages of picking the first version? Does it put you in a different queue bracket where you will see more Frostmourne players? More low geared players?

After creation, does improving your character change which mode it queues into?

2. ye, there are 2 different bracket: http://armory.warmane.com/

battlegroup1 = Blackrock + icecrown + lordaeron realms

battlegroup2 = Frostmorune + blackrock (seasonal characters)

3. ye, there are 2 different bracket: http://armory.warmane.com/

battlegroup1 = Blackrock + icecrown + lordaeron realms

battlegroup2 = Frostmorune + blackrock (seasonal characters)
    Thanks for the response. I'd like to ask two more questions for clarification if you don't mind:

So by your understanding, there should be no way for a Lordaeron or Icecrown character to queue into group1? It has nothing to do with gear?

And also, regardless how much my gear improves on a Blackrock seasonal character, I will stay in group 1?

4. ...So by your understanding, there should be no way for a Lordaeron or Icecrown character to queue into group1? It has nothing to do with gear?...
    group1 is the one for icecrown+lord+blackrock...

btw.

Blackrock icecrown and lordaeron are endgame realms launched many years ago.

Frostmorune is a seasonal realm which gets resetted once every 12 months for a fresh new start (so once it gets to wrathful/icc/rs -> it goes back to naxxrams)

Blackrock players have the chance to play with frostmourne players. that is why when a new character is created -> by default he is setted to play with frostmorune.

By talking to the npcs you avoid that and you will get relentless gear to play with icecrown+lodaeron realms ppl.

is it more clear now ?