1. Daily Server Reset Notification

Problem:
    Every morning at 4am, the server goes through ~2 minutes of lag due to some kind of daily reset.
    I still see veteran players blaming poorly managed Warmane servers as the cause.

Solution:
    List a server-wide message notifying players of the incoming lag at 4:00am (5 min prior so raids don't wipe mid-fight) and what time it will last until (4:02am).
    Example: *Time 3:55am* "Warning: At 4:00am ST the daily server reset will cause server-side lag until approximately 4:02am."

I hate seeing Warmane getting blamed for this every single day.

2. Yes please, ****ed me over a couple of times already in arenas and similar

3. Yes please, ****ed me over a couple of times already in arenas and similar
    In the meantime, you can setup an in-game alarm for yourself.

4. It's a good idea and super easy to implement.

Could Warmane please implement this feature and maybe do something in the following structure:

Reminder 20 mins before server reset as server notice.
    Reminder 15 mins before.
    Reminder 10 mins before.
    Reminder 5 mins before.
    Reminder 1 min before.

Countdown the last 30 seconds.

It's super easy to implement and help a lot of people who didn't look at the clock.

Greetings!

5. This needs to be done, its annoying especially when you are in dungeons and pvp.

6. I agree, that would be great.
    Warmane please pay attention to this :)

7. Yes! This is such a good idea, and I support that to have a message notifying for surver reset. I have gotten mad many times when riding and the server resets in the middle of the boss fight, or during a duel. I would suggest to have a notification for the server reset on every 5 minutes and go like ''20 minutes until server reset , 15 minutes until server reset, etc.''

8. Having a notification would be helpful.

9. I agree with this 100%. Regular players might already be aware of the daily server reset and the lag period that comes along with it, BUT there are irregulars and new players that might not be aware and end up compromising their gameplay. A simple server wide announcement or a disclosure in the character selection screen would be courtesy enough.

There is benefits to this: one it can mitigate the flood of complaints in forums and it allows new or irregular players become more cognizant of the specific time during the lag period takes place. In the future, it becomes routine knowledge for them instead of it leaving them feeling unexpected.
    Edited: March 1, 2023

10. agree with this idea

This sugestion would be easy to implement amd greatly impact server cohesion. In a time where warmane is competing with Blizz, this is a simple fix to encourage player retention. Don't leave players in the dark where they attribute incompetance on behalf of warmane unjustifiably.

11. good solution, full support from me, this thing is annoying af

123 Last