1. great idea

Would be nice if there's a countdown whenever the restart is happening. We all know that the time for restart is well fixed, but when you are in raid/arena you lost track of time and that in some cases cost the raid/arena. There's a lot of veteran players that trash talk the server because of one thing that should be easy to fix/add . Hopefully with the support of the community we reach our goal .

Have a good day !

2. I agree, that would be great.
    Warmane please pay attention to this :)
    And i feel like it would be a good addition.

3. Great suggestion. I feel like it would be a good thing to be added, small details always matter.

4. pls fix!

ive encountered this all the time, very fustrating ! please implement this!

5. good suggestion

I agree, this would be a nice fix that has only positives and no negatives whatsoever.

6. I would welcome this change as it has come up numerous times during gameplay unexpectedly. If server lag is inevitable at this time it makes sense to apply this change so that everyone is reminded and can prepare accordingly."

7. This is a very good idea and I hope it will be done. Its very annoying especially when you are in dungeons but also doing pvp (arenas).

8. Great Suggestion,

It happened during raid/dungeon most of the time, at least warn us like 30 minutes before server reset,

it would be good if there's like WeakAuras string that warn you everyday each time server reset,
    but is it possible?

9. I Agree 100% and i think our great developers will improve the server experience greatly if they make this change.

10. agreed. pls make this change we support it

11. Any scheduled server action which causes a noticeable lag/freeze or restart on the server should come with a warning announcement so players can work around its coming. Knowing it's coming always goes over better from a user perspective.

First 123