1. May 8, 2023  
    Must be hard to limit premade size 5 and force merc mode on everyone, but they won't do it so enjoy the imbalaance.

2. May 9, 2023  
    Just to stop those silly arguments warmane need asap to sort out the premade issue and ban preform av enabler so players will stop
    using it. Myself i play both of the factions so my unbiased opinion is warmane to implement a system that other pservers got for racial
    swap in sw/ogr and pvp will be in a better place simple as that.

PS: I hope any moderator to read this topid because pvp is getting worse and worse and is such a shame because warmane is by far
    the best pserver and i dare to say even retail when come to pvp so make just a couple of changes i get it WE pvp players are minority
    compare to dragon icc punchers but still we play the same game so help us out with some hotfixes i rest my case.

3. May 9, 2023  
    dude you're so triggered by the (excelent) argumentation of thedark177 that you simply are exaggerating every (terible) argument you have.
    this is looking like a kid argumenting with a grown up lol

It's a 15 y.o game, some balance may be needed (and is).

Making racials choosable (like some sort of dual spec) is actually one good idea (though it isn't blizzlike, neither 90% PVPwinrate is).

4. May 13, 2023  
    Its just pointless to have arguments here, there are 2 type of people. One that care about PvP and try to bring up real arguments what needs to be changed and on other side you have these HKS farmers and wratches so called "forum veterans" who secretly think they will become moderators soon or later giving some absolute trash answers in favor of Warmane to not get any changes. Oh yes, and there is staff that doesnt care about pvp at all, there is no answer or answer is "it is how it is, you dont tell us what to do"

First 123