1. What buffs and debuffs must be dispelled as disc pri

Hi everyone. I am new at pvp and arenas and i need to know what buffs must be dispelled for each class and what debuffs must be dispelled for my arena partner (mutilate rogue).

Is there a list for the buffs and debuffs. And I don't know when to use abolish & cure disease.

2. From your partner, Faerie Fire. Obviously all roots, fears, slows, stuns as well.

Abolish disease removes the slow applied by Feral druids. It also is good vs other priests to remove Devouring Plague. It can dispel DK diseases. It is a trash buff to apply to your team if someone is trying to dispel your better buffs.

If you play with mutilate rog, you want to spam dispel on his target. If he saps someone, take the 10 seconds to spam dispel on the target. Most discipline priests start fights by using Power Infusion to spam dispel on enemies.

Hand of Freedom is a spell you want to dispel. Barkskin. Against feral druids, you can dispel the proc that after a finishing move gives them instant-cast on their next spell. That will prevent cyclones from coming out.