1. But don't repeat the icecrown mistake.
    I don't know why the comments keep coming in about this as if it's something new or something we do with every realm release, which has never been the case.

2. Oh dear Lord I hope it's not 1x. Warmane has always been 7x and I don't see why that should change.

3. 2x Exp will be perfect in my opinion

4. Only x1, we want the real one Wow, why miss an interesting game

5. Only x1, we want the real one Wow, why miss an interesting game
    ??????. only x1, only hardcore

6. well i agree its time to at least say something guys please.

Whats your plan about client at least?
    Will u develop a vanilla client?

7. Only x1, we want the real one Wow, why miss an interesting game
    Nobody has time for real wow. Prefer some rates so that everything irrelevant isn't a chore to deal with.
    Leveling is fun, but the main attractions are the raids.

8. Nobody has time for real wow. Prefer some rates so that everything irrelevant isn't a chore to deal with.
    Leveling is fun, but the main attractions are the raids.
    godbless this reply, please make it x7 or above, i dont think people know the struggle of leveling in Vanilla especially when most of us have Jobs now and social life XD:)) back in the day sure 24/7 to level seemed fun but not now man not now:))

9. Guys, I'm ready to wait at least another year, please do something with the graphics, after the actual wow, it's very difficult to look at these square textures and character models.
    I hope for your understanding. Always with respect to you!

10. Oh dear Lord I hope it's not 1x. Warmane has always been 7x and I don't see why that should change.
    this. 5-7x on exp and drops all day.

it blows my mind how many people keep referring to warmane with this "pay to win" crap. "pay to win" is if the best items are ONLY available by paying. if you can get them both in-game and by paying, where is the unfair advantage? donating then only saves you time. also, buying the top items does not imply you'll be able to do the hardest bosses (and where is even the fun in that?). and most definitely does not guarantee you will get even remotely close to the top of the brackets in pvp.

even more so with the current warmane approach, which is to release items on the store only a while after they have been obtainable in game so in game players always have a nice advantage over donors. i really dont see how this approach is even close to actual pay to win, its much closer to the opposite.

11. Vanilla WoW was designed for the leveling to be the majority of the game experience. Compared to TBC and Wotlk endgame vanilla is quite bare bones, and the "progression" aspect will lose its charm fairly quickly unless it's released with every raid open and ready to be attuned to the moment you hit 60. If every raid is open and ready to attune to, the progression will proceed too quickly and you'll hardly experience any of the game. If warmane wants to do a proper progression server, x1 xp and releasing patch content on a timeframe is the better option, just like what Blizzard did with Classic WoW. If people want XP boosts, warmane should sell them. Vanilla wasn't meant for endgame like the future Xpaks were. It was an open world, MMORPG.

12. exactly.

sell xp boosts for coins later on (2-3 months later) and do weekend events.
    60-70 should also be 1x at start (it's 10 levels kek, where you rushing to, it takes a weekend on 1x anyway).
    70-80 same.

fast rates will hurt the server.
    elastic rates can be implemented for alts imo, with the condition u have one max level char at least.

anyway, idk why most of the warmane players are complaining seeing as most of them struggle with ICC10 4/12 Normal.
    what raids are you gonna do brother? xD

13. why not like on Icecrown xp rates? U can change the xp rate in any moment just with 1 click.

First ... 24647273747576 Last