1. June 1, 2023  
    I am curious why? In 3.3.5 you can get to 60 in like 2-3 days? It is really that slow for you that is deal breaker?
    It is really hard to let other people to play the way they want ?

2. June 1, 2023  
    After doing Loremaster and leveling dozens of characters in Wrath clients what still keeps me interested is the end game content, its why I want tuned up/mythic tiers of classic raids and dungeons as those will significantly boost the end game.

Killing 10000 boars, sounds like the most boring thing one can possibly do! I did rather learn how to do a tuned up/mythic raid or dungeon, and then gaining new levels of mastery over the content. Same qualities are there in pvp when one side is not intentionally being kept handicapped and then made to face the other side so the other side can grief on them endlessly!

3. June 1, 2023  
    Isn't that going a bit, just a tiny little too far?

To offer options and be expected to bribe players into playing in a way that isn't their preferred, just for the sake of those who want to play at lower rates, while somehow also keeping it all balanced? It's a bit of a rhetorical question, as the answer will be (or should be, at least) yes. If personal rates were made available, I wouldn't expect it to be anything different from what we offered before, an individual choice made by each player for how fast they will progress and nothing else.
    Does this mean that in the end everyone will be able to choose their own rate? for example, I'm on x1, and others are on x2-x4?

4. June 1, 2023  
    Does this mean that in the end everyone will be able to choose their own rate? for example, I'm on x1, and others are on x2-x4?
    No, nothing in my posts here is confirmation of anything. What you quoted was just a counterargument to the idea of offering rewards to players who choose to handicap themselves with a lower rate while in a variable rate server. My last line even clearly says "IF personal rates were made available."

What is said in the first post of this thread still remains: new information will come in a future separate thread.

5. June 1, 2023  
    well.. your "plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details" somehow not worked, considering it was 2 months ago :D hoping for some update in nearererer future.. at least season and year of your massive drop of the so hyped up server, that I am hyped about as well

6. June 1, 2023  
    It's also supposed to have a monthly fee.
    yes but there is a major difference in whether or not you want to fill bobby kotick's pockets and changing something that highly impacts gameplay and pacing of the game. variable rates impact both of the playerbases, the 1x in a negative way, being excluded out of higher level stuff just cause gear score etc etc, and impacts the higher rates in things like pvp/pve ( getting gear ), raids mounts and all that.

it also impacts it in a different way, making the leveling experience way too short. getting level 60 on 3x/7x is a total cakewalk, there would be nothing to do until the next unlock for a week or two and then onto the next. it just lowers longevity in total.

7. June 1, 2023  
    yes but there is a major difference in whether or not you want to fill bobby kotick's pockets and changing something that highly impacts gameplay and pacing of the game.
    Not sure if you missed the point or just "missed the point." People love to talk about how the game is supposed to be, but none seems to demand that they have to make a monthly donation in this "pure" x1 server they want, to emulate the also "pure" x1 monthly fee supposed to be there.

Regarding the rest of your post, in your opinion. Arguably, from our years of experience, an opinion that a lot more people disagree with than agree.

8. June 1, 2023  
    Will the vanilla server get doubled at his end, with one remaining vanilla forever? Is that a possibility?

9. June 1, 2023  
    Will the vanilla server get doubled at his end, with one remaining vanilla forever? Is that a possibility?
    Way too early to tell or speculate. As the initial post says, were going into Vanilla for the first time. Might be better to think of seeing how that goes before anything else.

10. June 1, 2023  
    i look for it. Lets see whats coming to us.

11. June 1, 2023  
    Regarding the rest of your post, in your opinion. Arguably, from our years of experience, an opinion that a lot more people disagree with than agree.
    I didn't realize WM has a years of experience with PTE servers ....., my appologies.

What worked with Wotlk realms and this peticular community might not work with PTE and new community. Especially since no one knows how extensive your changes will be, that's a big variable right there that might change the perception of "what worked before must work now" ..., just sayin.

12. June 1, 2023  
    That sounds right out of a fortune cookie.
    Likely to affect any decisions as much as one, too.

13. June 1, 2023  
    To be honest , even if its was completely 3.3.5 , no change , at 7XP rate (i m in the 1X rate group tho) , just new raid release every 2-3 month , i am gonna be totally happy

14. June 2, 2023  
    Any estimated date of what month the beta could come out?

15. June 2, 2023  
    Funny how I was thinking about a new standard being brought to private servers, for them to do a Vanilla-TBC-Wrath progression realm but better (hopefully without all the cheating/AHK/scripting that has plagued Classic, particularly Warmane players) and then later, I come check out Warmane just out of curiosity (it's been awhile, I've tried your servers before) and what do I see? THIS! It's marvelous...well, it could be. It really depends on what you guys do, what the community wants (#NoChanges parade and all). There is potential.

First ... 343515253545563 ... Last