1. July 1, 2023  
    Absolutely readying my Silverstein/Thrice/The Bled/CoB/CoF and then some playlists for the day this launches. The Good ole days.
    Hell yeah.
    Two expansions without ******ed shadowmourne swarm, worth playing for sure

2. July 2, 2023  
    Guys, when you see a post by a moderator, just skip it. 99% of the time it has absolutely no value as the moderators don't have any information about the state of the new projects that are being worked on. They just pretend that they do. Most likely the real news will come from Proterean at some point.

3. July 2, 2023  
    It's my first time commending and i would like to give my thanks and support to the devs and everyone working/contributing in Warmane. I genuinely enjoyed the Lordaeron server with x1 rate as it was my first time experiencing a PTR server. I'm mind blown by the new project you are working on and im excited to start playing it. I get it that most people have jobs and stuff to do, but so do i, and i would rather take my time leveling and experiencing the good old vanilla, instead of rushing to 60 and log 2 times per week to raid. I feel like thats not what you guys are trying to achieve. Do what you feel and im sure the new server your are working on is gonna be fascinating to play.
    Thanks you in advance for your efforts and time.

4. July 2, 2023  
    Azeroth would be a pretty cool name for a server like this, methinks.

5. July 2, 2023  
    I think the only bad thing about all this is that they announced this "a long time" ago, so people just thought that the realm was coming out soon after they announced it.
    That doesn't allow people to get toxic or upset, I understand mods

6. July 2, 2023  
    well i waited for the reset it was the best thing out there fresh server with lots of people doing everything around the only thing i am upset that i waited for that they said it would not reopen frostmourne anymore so after the long wait another wait? can anyone tell me when is the launch?

7. July 2, 2023  
    Guys, when you see a post by a moderator, just skip it. 99% of the time it has absolutely no value as the moderators don't have any information about the state of the new projects that are being worked on. They just pretend that they do. Most likely the real news will come from Proterean at some point.
    He knows as much as the mods, the difference is that his job is to post the news, the Mods is to moderate the forums and interact with users to some extent. The information is usually decided right before of release, so everything else is assumption.

8. July 2, 2023  
    Is there some kind of email alert/newsletter we can sign up for to get info about this? Like everyone else im thirsty for news and I could do without refreshing this post and warmane website everyday hehe

9. July 3, 2023  
    Wish we could get cata as well. So it can be vanilla-tbc-wotlk-cata. :-)

10. July 4, 2023  

11. July 4, 2023  
    Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.
    Remains to be seen.

12. July 4, 2023  
    Remains to be seen.
    the word "when" should cost 1$ in this topic

13. July 4, 2023  
    Guys, its probably gonna come out this summer else they would have let people play another season of frostmourne obviously.
    Will we have to download multiple clients? One for vanilla, then TBC and finally WOTLK?

14. July 4, 2023  
    Guys, its probably gonna come out this summer else they would have let people play another season of frostmourne obviously.
    Will we have to download multiple clients? One for vanilla, then TBC and finally WOTLK?
    Regarding the clients, I guess we'll just need to update them, not download anew every expansion.
    It won't come out until summer ends, I'm sure. The job to be done is quite huge even for the experienced warmane team.

15. July 4, 2023  
    I guess using the same client means less development for them. But how do you implement vanilla talent trees in a WOTLK client?
    Even if its end of summer like August, September. Its still fine for me and worth waiting.

First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last