1. Please please PLEASE tell me that this is NOT an early April Fool's joke..

2. Im in and i cant wait to participate in the test REALM

3. Please please PLEASE tell me that this is NOT an early April Fool's joke..
    Since the Frostwolf changelog is still missing I guess it is

4. Please please PLEASE tell me that this is NOT an early April Fool's joke..
    It isn't, moderator on discord confirmed it is real and even shared some internal footage

5. Since the Frostwolf changelog is still missing I guess it is
    Moderator confirmed it is real, check Warmane Discord, it even has some internal test footage on FM announcements channel

6. Doesn't three expansions mean Cataclysm?
    No... Cata is 4.0, so number 4.

Vanilla 1.0
    The Burning Crusade 2.0
    Wrath of the Lich King 3.0

7. Moderator confirmed it is real, check Warmane Discord, it even has some internal test footage on FM announcements channel
    https://streamable.com/c4d928

Here, if you look at this, you can see vanilla talents and spells in the wotlk client.
    Was also confirmed here ;)

8. Warmane community in vanilla version. lmao

9. This is great news! I don't care if its 1x or 20x, I think I will be returning for this.

Thank you for letting us experience this, Warmane. Have been with you guys since the Molten-WoW days. Miss Kaer Wolf.

10. KaOz Br (Alliance) is looking forward to it.

11. x1 would be a huge mistake.
    Not really! Only lazy people who dont want it.

12. we would like brackets 19,29,39.49.59 60 69 70 79 80 that will be so good expirencing all content on wow and makeing like 1 month bracket on the lower ones 19 for example 1 month 29 1 month people will enjoy like that and with a lot of population on warmane this will be GREA!

13. I hope it's x1. It's what makes most sense for a server aspiring to to span multiple expansions and thus have a longer longevity, and there are enough servers with high rates.

Players hitting the level cap in a couple of days or even less is so absurd and leaves the world emptier.

First ... 6789101858 ... Last