1. It is kind of an update. It gives us a timeframe.
    Sure? But the information isn't new.

Pirating stuff isn't wise either but we still do it anyway
    Well, alright, you do you. Just don't get mad at us over it.

2. I can only hope that you will succeed. I hope that we will be able to play on the new project.

3. I dont think it's irrational to expect a single post of information about what the realm will be like considering this thread was created three and a half months ago, I get that people are people and they hang onto every word you say like it's gospel set in stone, but we could at least get some non-release-date related info :)
    this... is it too mucho to ask for realm details after three and a half months? i suppose some decisions have been made about rates?, rdf?, wotlk racials?, seasonal?, dual spec?, spell power or spell dmg/healing?, etc

4. how will specs work, i know it will run off 3.3.5 so it will be capped at 51 lvl 60

and will Duel Spec And LFD be all still in it?
    it's pretty easy, you take add the cool wotlk stuff like STARFALL, TREE FORM, BLADESTORM, KILLING SPREE, and take away those trash talents like "wand specialization" or "druid balance meele bonus" "moonkin form last talent". thinking in the classic talents make me wanna throw up

dual spec and rdf is a must. hope the classic phase will no longer more than 5 months and the good stuff tbc-wotlk came

5. 1x rates for the first 2 months of each level bracket release --> then make it elastic, like it was on Frostmourne.
    Everyone -> satisfied.
    When I say rates I am referring to XP. Everything else should be 1x imo, especially since the realm will be up a really long time if it goes all 3 expansions.

PTE HYPE PTE HYPE PTE HYPE PTE HYPE

6. > literal first page actual main post

Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such..
    > 71 pages of replies later and people still asking for details and release dates

just play the game and chill

7. It's kinda sad that there is no prospect of this comming out anytime soon - especially since Frostmourne was closed permanently due to this...

8. What about you guys shut the **** up, change your tone and stop crying like literal spoiled kids and go get a life outside wow. Nobody owe you anything.

They already told you that WHEN the time will come, they will tell you everything about the server. This can mean today, or in 3 months. Deal with it and stfu.

9. Please PLEASE script all content for 10 people. We don't have that much time like back in the day to deal with 40 people's problem of not attending and such. Please script so it is for less people

10. Please PLEASE script all content for 10 people. We don't have that much time like back in the day to deal with 40 people's problem of not attending and such. Please script so it is for less people
    Its a good idea but i think majority of players would baby cry about it so forget.

11. Please PLEASE script all content for 10 people. We don't have that much time like back in the day to deal with 40 people's problem of not attending and such. Please script so it is for less people
    Why not 5? or solo?

Even 1k active players each faction provides around 20+ separate raids.

12. Unofficial Discord says the launch will be next year. Are you serious ? :-O

13. Please PLEASE script all content for 10 people. We don't have that much time like back in the day to deal with 40 people's problem of not attending and such. Please script so it is for less people
    HELL NO! The lowest I'll accept is 25 for the 40m raids and things like Zul*Gurub, Zul'Aman and Karazhan stay as normal.

14. bro this is going to be epic! Vanilla hype!

15. Every day, we draw closer to 1x Vanilla. :pray:
    (hoping it's 0.69420x actually)

First ... 21616970717273 ... Last