1. May 19, 2023  
    Ola Mercy, id just like to throw in some ideas in case noone on the team has mentioned those yet, as i think some may be welcomed by a lot of us. Unless its gonna be completely blizzlike, tho taking into consideration that the server is gonna be on the 3.3.5 client, its gonna be different anyways from OG.

Guild banks / Dual Spec (QoL & boosting the overall amount of Tanks/Heals + PvP activity)
    Arenas (Would be funny as hell)
    Buffed content (So we dont end up doing 40m content with 25m just because its too easy)
    Bigger loot table for 40m content (For obvious reasons)
    XP Rates (1x?) which would allow us to transfer to Lordaeron once the realm is finished
    No Chronoboon displacer, or no Worldbuffs in raids at all

And if its not supposed to be "close to blizzlike", it would be great to consider following:

Some class spells from Wotlk, to enable different specs being playable in classic already (e.g. RF/Taunt for Paladin Tanking)
    Additional tier sets for classes/specs which were hard to play/unplayable during OG Classic (Spr/Boomy/Ele etc.)

In any case, very hyped and looking forward to this unique realm! Thanks for making it happen, no matter how it looks like in the end.
    ”No Chronoboon displacer, or no Worldbuffs in raids at all”
    +1
    It’s really a chore to do Dire Maul, Felwood, Ony Head, Zg island etc. Plus the grief / drama when you die going to the raid.
    The Classic content without world buff would not need a difficulty adjustement honestly. Less facerolling of Boss.

I’m playing on stormforge / Netherwing TBC. Double spec before wotlk is some quality life improvment. More people in BGs.

2. May 20, 2023  
    vanilla with 3.3.5 client please.

the 1.12 vanilla client is just pure dog**** for gameplay.

1.14 is also dog****.
    1.14 is actually way better than 3.3.5 and support new addons and textures. But yes they will probably use 3.3.5

3. May 20, 2023  
    Ola Mercy, id just like to throw in some ideas in case noone on the team has mentioned those yet, as i think some may be welcomed by a lot of us. Unless its gonna be completely blizzlike, tho taking into consideration that the server is gonna be on the 3.3.5 client, its gonna be different anyways from OG.

Guild banks / Dual Spec (QoL & boosting the overall amount of Tanks/Heals + PvP activity)
    Arenas (Would be funny as hell)
    Buffed content (So we dont end up doing 40m content with 25m just because its too easy)
    Bigger loot table for 40m content (For obvious reasons)
    XP Rates (1x?) which would allow us to transfer to Lordaeron once the realm is finished
    No Chronoboon displacer, or no Worldbuffs in raids at all

And if its not supposed to be "close to blizzlike", it would be great to consider following:

Some class spells from Wotlk, to enable different specs being playable in classic already (e.g. RF/Taunt for Paladin Tanking)
    Additional tier sets for classes/specs which were hard to play/unplayable during OG Classic (Spr/Boomy/Ele etc.)

In any case, very hyped and looking forward to this unique realm! Thanks for making it happen, no matter how it looks like in the end.
    If I recall correctly, they already said no to most of this stuff.

Oh yeah, what i also forgot: Adding a questchain to cleanse the Corrupted Ashbringer would also be DOPE AF :D
    Would be cool but I doubt they will do anything custom made like that.

They already dislike adjusting things just for QoL unless the entire server agrees on it. and even then, once a change is made and people change their minds. its a whole clusterf. . . to untangle and set straight.

4. May 20, 2023  
    1.14 is actually way better than 3.3.5 and support new addons and textures. But yes they will probably use 3.3.5
    it supports new addons in the sense of Shadowlands+

so unless they make every patch as Blizz Classic servers'. it seems very unlikely.

that will also bring alot of issues once the realm closes and people are now transferred to presumably Icecrown, and have to completely re-work their UI because alot of things stopped working. not to mention the fact that everyone will have to download a whole new client just to play on both the existing servers and the upcoming progress server.

5. May 20, 2023  
    Hey guys here is the question: which side you prefer to play on a new realm? the Horde or the Alliance? What do you think will they make a cross-fraction raids?

6. May 20, 2023  
    Hey guys here is the question: which side you prefer to play on a new realm? the Horde or the Alliance? What do you think will they make a cross-fraction raids?
    probably not and probably horde. although ill probably make a bit of both

7. May 20, 2023  
    Remove all fly mounts from the game please, thank you.

8. May 20, 2023  
    If I recall correctly, they already said no to most of this stuff.
    Got a link or quote, must have missed it?

9. May 20, 2023  
    Got a link or quote, must have missed it?
    You didn't miss it. Thank you for the suggestions. Right now we're not confirming nor denying what will be available on the realm.

10. May 20, 2023  
    Remove all fly mounts from the game please, thank you.
    The Outland's gonna be fun.

11. May 20, 2023  
    If it's PvE and 7x as well then I'll definitely be here for this. If it's PvP or low rate that's definitely big nope from me. I'm too old to deal with bored trolls that have more time than common sense and leveling at snails pace.

12. May 21, 2023  
    keep in mind , if this is 3.3.5, there is a chance you can level in RDF. The 1X seem better than 7X. What you gonna do at 7X, leveling to 60 within a few days , and doing MC once a week ? Vanilla to Wotlk as progressive is an experience. If they put 7X they gonna have to release the content way faster. And PvP will be better than PvE , it just create some kind of tension between the faction. But i wouldnt mind pve server

13. May 21, 2023  
    You didn't miss it. Thank you for the suggestions. Right now we're not confirming nor denying what will be available on the realm.
    Thanks for the response. Glad that all options are still open.

keep in mind , if this is 3.3.5, there is a chance you can level in RDF. The 1X seem better than 7X. What you gonna do at 7X, leveling to 60 within a few days , and doing MC once a week ? Vanilla to Wotlk as progressive is an experience. If they put 7X they gonna have to release the content way faster. And PvP will be better than PvE , it just create some kind of tension between the faction. But i wouldnt mind pve server
    Think 3.3.5 was confirmed somewhere, but i assume RDF will be disabled, as it would kill the whole idea of classic. Just like Marty said, RDF or higher xp rates are not gonna keep you satisfied for long, its cheap dopamine compared to the memories and feeling of accomplishment youll make if you go oldschool and enjoy the journey.

14. May 21, 2023  
    what difference between?
    - spend 7 days of gametime and doing MC once a week
    - spend 1 day of gametime and doing MC once a week

right, with x7 rates you can level up 7x characters and doing MC every day, but who realy care about vanilla pve in 2023? if MC will be cleared with green gear in fisrt week...
    who? 43 pages of forum about rates and pve answered my question

can you please just give solo players chance to have fun in bg's after hard job day, chance to face same soloque players, not a 24/7 nolife premades.
    and crossfaction bg's pls, because horde queue times terrible, because WOTF
    or give humans their wotlk racial trinket, i think this easy change horde/alliance pvp population balance

15. May 21, 2023  
    what difference between?
    - spend 7 days of gametime and doing MC once a week
    - spend 1 day of gametime and doing MC once a week

right, with x7 rates you can level up 7x characters and doing MC every day, but who realy care about vanilla pve in 2023? if MC will be cleared with green gear in fisrt week...
    who? 43 pages of forum about rates and pve answered my question

can you please just give solo players chance to have fun in bg's after hard job day, chance to face same soloque players, not a 24/7 nolife premades.
    and crossfaction bg's pls, because horde queue times terrible, because WOTF
    or give humans their wotlk racial trinket, i think this easy change horde/alliance pvp population balance
    I agree with pretty much everything on this post. But honestly I am way too casual these days, barely able to play once or twice a week and will probably just push for Loremaster and Hand of Adal, Champion of the Naaru, Amani War Bear and reputation farm on main etc. and level a rogue for enchanting alt and purely opening self found lockboxes etc.

I strongly recommend to take this server on a casual approach and limit your time on like-minded people.

I hope the rates are higher than blizzlike. xSomething is great, vanilla leveling is straight up a horrible experience in my opinion except for the fantastic world pvp opportunity. But whatever they will do is going to be better than what Activision does in my opinion. Imagine paying sub $ per month only to see GDKP runs everywhere lol.

First ... 33414243444553 ... Last