1. nobody wants to happen to the realm like in the tbc-cata realms. that's all

doing a insta lvl 60 server, is a dead server. doing a x3 without all the full classic raids content, is a death server. doing a only hardcore classic server, is a dead server. 1 year classic, dead server. people is tired of doing onyxia and ragnaros all the ****ing time.

there are 2 major good things: 1) it's gonna be on warmane: a lot of population, staff, etc. 2) it's gonna be a wotlk reforged talents-spells.

the main thing is, every one here is exited by classic but they can't stand a single month doing the same 2 raids and then gets bored. wotlk is the main reason why people want warmane. and i hope they do after that a cataclysm project

2. This topic is almost 4 months old. Summer has started and there is no beta version running and no information at all.
    Is this progressive realm cancelled?

3. This topic is almost 4 months old. Summer has started and there is no beta version running and no information at all.
    Is this progressive realm cancelled?
    I think they will anounce it after summer or somewhere late Agustus.

4. Is this progressive realm cancelled?
    No, nothing has changed about what's informed in this teaser announcement.

5. Most people already lost interest in this tbh , including me , boo warmane , dont make the mistake of announcing and remain silent for 4 months .It completly made me disappointed.

6. Most people already lost interest in this tbh , including me , boo warmane , dont make the mistake of announcing and remain silent for 4 months .It completly made me disappointed.

7. Most people already lost interest in this tbh , including me , boo warmane , dont make the mistake of announcing and remain silent for 4 months .It completly made me disappointed.
    Honestly with that attitude the community is probably better if you lose interest and go away.

8. Why are people completely losing their **** over this ?

This is why we can't have nice things.

9. Most people already lost interest in this tbh , including me , boo warmane , dont make the mistake of announcing and remain silent for 4 months .It completly made me disappointed.
    how old are you ?

10. I would like to go back to Cata, but i would give this realm a try

11. Some information might be useful at some point, Warmane. Take your time.

12. How does buying gear make you kill other players/bosses? You need skill to do that, can't just go random button smashing to win.
    Gear only enables a bit, but it won't make you win at all.
    People say it's P2W, then they laugh at 'donors' for not knowing how to play. It's like buying gear doesn't mean **** in the end.

Comments are open for.. well, comments.
    "Enabling a bit" is still p2w. Even buying "gold" is p2w. Skill doesn't matter. Cause with purchasing gear, you skip the grind you need to get into raids, therefore you get advantage over others. There are still people shouting in Dala for raid groups that do not ask for achievements. And I refuse to accept there are "new" WoW players right now in the world, cause that aint true.

I am not attacking you, but I know what I am talking about. I am just stating truths and facts as a player with 15 years of gametime in this game.

13. "Enabling a bit" is still p2w. Even buying "gold" is p2w.
    "Pay to win" is so overused that it became meaningless. Some will say even cosmetics are "pay to win" because looking good is part of "winning."

So, in the end of the day, if you consider our Point or Coin shops to be "p2w," so be it. They aren't going away and I personally very much doubt this new server won't have them in some form, even if limited, like Frostmourne or not.

If that's a deal-breaker, well, it sucks, but it is what it is. Posting essays about how the world would be better without it isn't going to change the reality that we've been at this successfully for a long time and have some sizable data for what works to pay the bills.

14. I want to give my opinion about the coin system.

I never used it yet , and i have been on warmane for quite a long time. And i can say i see more pro than con. I have been on many private server in the past, and they all have the same problem ... gold vendor spam.

So instead of having to deal non stop with sketchy website , you can directly buy from the warmane site , and the gold are bought from players ..... A lot of item can be bought and in a certain way , it help the player than dont buy stuff because they dont have to roll versus the player that bought their gear.

To be honest , i think the store feature isnt exploited enough and there would be a way to make it way more lucrative, but who am I to tell them what to do.
    They have to make money to maintain the server.

So no problem with the store , at all. And i hope their coin/store will be on that new server.

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhAJV5D353w

The first term he covers is "pay to win", and what he explains describes why I wish people would stop trying to use it in decent, civilized conversation.

First ... 18586667686970 ... Last