1. This is a really cool idea. Super weird timing for announcing it though, with frostmourne's usual season end coming up in a couple weeks. Hopefully you guys have it worked out, it would make sense to time the next frostmourne season to end at the same time this new progressive realm is released.

2. This is a really cool idea. Super weird timing for announcing it though, with frostmourne's usual season end coming up in a couple weeks. Hopefully you guys have it worked out, it would make sense to time the next frostmourne season to end at the same time this new progressive realm is released.
    My feeling, from the announcement...this PTE realm is still in the earlier stages of development. Unless I'm misreading things, it'll probably be a few months before we see a test realm for it, much less a full launch.

3. I hope the exp wont be high, as WotLK leveling is extremely fast...

a lot of people will just get bored once having rushed to 60 and done the content just waiting for new raids and seasons to emerge

Also hoping that specs will be somewhat re-tuned... Arcane Mage for example was absolutely useless during the Vanilla bracket without Arcane Blast...

4. This is actually such a cool idea. Goodjob team behind Warmane! I wish you all goodluck, am looking forward to what to come :)

5. Since the journey is expected to be long, would be happy to see x1 rates at least from the start in order to get the authentic lvling vibes.
    Also hope that Frostmourne will take place soon, for I can't wait to play it.

6. nah i pass! TBC and Vanilla are a boring content.

7. I hope this is not an april joke, was hoping for such realm! Count me in :)

8. Classic Tigers in Store xD Finally!!!!

9. This can be really interesting. My whishlist would be :

PVP REALM
    xp rate : x3min / x5max
    no hardcore grind for pvp gear staying afk for weeks in alterac fighting premades
    maybe no r10+ gear at first (too powerful)

Anyways it's clever to do this since vanilla classic is gaining new hype with this "hardcore addon", people want to play it again and wotlk classic is pretty much bottleneck now with live servers. Tough, i won't play it if it's a pve server but it's my personnal preference and i understand staff do what they want :D .

10. Damn! I'm waitin' for it! It will be good 'old' times!

11. I've been waiting for a server like this forever! Hoping for x1 and PvP realms of course.

12. Would've been interesting if it's done with the new classic wotlk client. Not interested otherwise.
    That's a lot of work for little gain. Nevermind the legal issues that would be involved with it. Good luck finding something that interests you, I suppose.

13. i would like to have advanced clients for vanilla. thanks.

First ... 234561454 ... Last