1. May 15, 2023  
    The current question should actually be is this a 100% confirmed project that is going to come out eventually or is someone at warmane reconsidering it due to tons of different opinions and lots of work that the project requires?
    It's a confirmed project, nothing was or is being reconsidered.

2. May 15, 2023  
    It's a confirmed project, nothing was or is being reconsidered.
    any plans on announcing more details?

3. May 15, 2023  
    I just hope the server won't be deleted afterwards this time.

4. May 15, 2023  

5. May 15, 2023  
    Have we released that info? I don't believe we've stated any such thing.
    I expressed myself wrong :D

"It will use the WotLK Client with mods to give that Vanilla state."

-Then I was hopeing for true Vanilla and not just WotLK 60 with talents
    - 1x Vanilla/1x WotLK was an assumption.
    - Quest/mobs was my statement that is should be that way :)

Can see how it came out all wrong

6. May 15, 2023  
    Please don't release it same time with Diablo 4.

7. May 15, 2023  
    I really hope it is going to be x1 because It's going to be like original, pretty excited about this project ngl

8. May 16, 2023  
    I really hope it is going to be x1 because It's going to be like original, pretty excited about this project ngl
    Anything over 1x would be ridiculous since it's supposed to be progressive. Unfortunately people nowadays have no patience and they just want the endgame as soon as possible. There are countless x7 or instant max level realms everywhere and not one proper x1 PVP. Sad.
    Also, I really hate that multiboxing crap.

9. May 16, 2023  
    And finally any news, when the new realm will be active ? Playing in Icecrown now is awful with this more than 20 mins waiting on Friday evening. When to expect the opening of a new realm ?

10. May 16, 2023  
    At some point between now and when it opens.

Nothing has been said even about the beta testing periods yet. Asking repeatedly won't make an answer come before it's ready to be announced.

11. May 16, 2023  
    And finally any news, when the new realm will be active ? Playing in Icecrown now is awful with this more than 20 mins waiting on Friday evening. When to expect the opening of a new realm ?
    how about u support the server with 10-20 bucks and skip the queue? the new realm is going to have a queue at launch as well so u r not escaping ur situation

12. May 16, 2023  
    I expressed myself wrong :D

"It will use the WotLK Client with mods to give that Vanilla state."

-Then I was hopeing for true Vanilla and not just WotLK 60 with talents
    - 1x Vanilla/1x WotLK was an assumption.
    - Quest/mobs was my statement that is should be that way :)

Can see how it came out all wrong
    Funny you are asking for a true Vanilla but asking to play with the Wotlk client.
    If you really want the true Vanilla experience go play with 1.12 client.

I hope this minority won't force people play the other players playing like them, like Classic players cried to change Wotlk Classic and owned this game.

13. May 16, 2023  
    Funny you are asking for a true Vanilla but asking to play with the Wotlk client.

I hope this minority won't force people play the other players playing like them, like Classic players cried to change Wotlk Classic and owned this game.
    If it is not "true Vanilla" and it will be x1 I will just stay on Icecrown ;)
    -Then I can just level from 1-60 there and pretend it's Vanilla, will be the same thing.

14. May 16, 2023  

its literally vanilla with better pvp/pve, its gonna be the same game, same content, same enemies, same talents, just using the 3.3.5 client

how do you make this out as a bad thing.

15. May 16, 2023  
    its literally vanilla with better pvp/pve, its gonna be the same game, same content, same enemies, same talents, just using the 3.3.5 client

how do you make this out as a bad thing.
    I like the idea of WOTLK client but I am afraid that the talent trees might change the gameplay a little. Having 50 talent points does not necessarily equal vanilla talents tree.

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last