1. "All in due time"......... This is become such a joke...... 4 months and not a single update........Shame on u Warmane.

2. "All in due time"......... This is become such a joke...... 4 months and not a single update........Shame on u Warmane.
    Ohie isn't staff.
    Also, chill out. This thread was a preview and provided an estimate on a *beta*. It's obvious it's going to take time to have anything significant ready.

3. Ok Mercy :D Funny thig also, is that in ur (by ur i mean the staff) 1. statment about this project u used word "summer", which is now gone with the wind :D its not that i am not chilled, but since i love this server, not haveing any info for 4 months now is really bad from ur side. It is my opinion ofc.

4. I'm pretty sure your high expectations about an update is mostly based on your feelings and not facts. summer is not over yet and if it is there was never a promise of realm or it's beta be available in summer. it was just a prediction from staff. cut them some slack and free your mind from new server maybe?

5. Ok Mercy :D Funny thig also, is that in ur (by ur i mean the staff) 1. statment about this project u used word "summer", which is now gone with the wind :D.
    The summer ends late september, what are you on about? There is still two more months of it, how is that "gone with the wind?"

6. In addition to what Skooby and mrmcaster said, if you go find the post that mentioned the "summer" for context, there's also non-definite terminology used. The post was uncertain and was speaking to the effect of a "MAYBE". So, please, I'd ask that you have some patience and understanding here. I'm sure you'd prefer that than us to give no information at all so we don't get harassed in such a fashion, yes?

7. I've been waiting for this server, and everyone's been patient. There may be more aspects to consider. I believe the authorities have been working as well. China will probably resume around October, so hopefully we can see the test suit before October. This will keep a lot of people who want to play the three stages. No matter how the server is designed in the future, I will be among the first to test it. I'm 54 years old, and I was a wow player when I was younger. I hope this server will play for a long time and be successful in the future!

8. i was talking with chatgpt about all this new warmane project and he/she/them/they speak to me with the truth. green light to draeneis and be, wotlk talents in classic, dk's...mmm he didn't like so much the idea, crossfaction: my mind blows, his answer was really deep about some socio economy problem and griefing( being dishonor, etc)

9. I said that - Warmane - at first mentioned timeframe with word "summer", which is now gone - in a way there is no mention of "summer" anywhere..... and thank u 4 info that summer ends in Sep :D :D :D Also i speak in name of mine few friends (we are 5 who play togehter here) who are all very curius how this project will unfold..... and me speaking here about this isnt to attack them (Warmane staff), but to "motivate" them to give us something we can all enjoy and make plans for.(clearing shheadule, taking vacation etc.).

10. @Mercy, hi, can you tell me a little bit about this server? That's a little bit, now that we're there, will we see new servers open in the summer? I really want to play. Many people, like me, have been very concerned.

11. If people want to buy gear , so be it

12. make it 1x exp rate or two different realms for both options.

13. to "motivate" them to give us something
    I'll give you something: They are working on it. What else do you need?

It's been stated that we get info when the time is right. The message with the mention of "summer" somewhere in these 73 pages, from what I've gathered, didn't give a single definitive time frame for anything.

People want communication, and when Warmane provides, people take it either for granted or wrong, and then complain how the things didn't go as they (players) wanted. The same would happen if Warmane couldn't deliver their "promises" in time. Impossible crowd..

14. I don't think it matters how long they will work on it. It's better to do something thoroughly than quickly and sloppily.
    If you want to make a P2W server, set instant lvl 60 for lazy people or buff exp rate for donation. And x1 rate for other people.

But don't repeat the icecrown mistake. Donating items is a bad idea. Because of this type of ideas, in order to get to a raid, you must already have items from the raid. And anyway, a typical raid ends after 6-8 bosses...

First ... 23637172737475 ... Last