1. It is very important that this process lasts enough for the people with work can enjoy every expansion. Too much haste can ruin this really hard for people without too much time. One year is a bit hasty for only wotlk on Frostmourne but I guess one year per expansion is fair enough
    There will be 5 xpacs servers online, but you can create characters only on vanilla, then meet certain criteria to transfer your character to the next xpac. And when you beat MOP you start again vanilla+.

2. It is very important that this process lasts enough for the people with work can enjoy every expansion. Too much haste can ruin this really hard for people without too much time. One year is a bit hasty for only wotlk on Frostmourne but I guess one year per expansion is fair enough
    they probably will unlock every 3 months the "new patches": zul gurub, aq 40, naxx. idk the emerald dragons if they gonna be from the start or added between zul gurub and aq. same with tbc and wotlk

3. Will there be a DOWNLOAD required ?

4. This vanilla project will be on patch 3.3.5? In wotlk paladin is stronghest class. Imagine 60lvl paladin holy with beacon. And problem you cant play paladin on horde site.

5. When is it going to be released? Any info?

6. When is it going to be released? Any info?
    Here, give it a try. Your guess is as good as mine.

7. This vanilla project will be on patch 3.3.5? In wotlk paladin is stronghest class. Imagine 60lvl paladin holy with beacon. And problem you cant play paladin on horde site.
    i think even with beacon of light as a talent, spells will be locked like divine plea, avenging wrath on lvl 70 and sacred shield on 80, plus resilence is not the same. still they gonna be hard. i hope they unlock draenei-belf and shaman-pala from the begging

8. Will races and classes will be like in WotLK because if no draenei or Belf vanilla won't be that interesting

9. This vanilla project will be on patch 3.3.5? In wotlk paladin is stronghest class. Imagine 60lvl paladin holy with beacon. And problem you cant play paladin on horde site.
    It will be 3.3.5 Client, but the version you play will be correct

i think even with beacon of light as a talent, spells will be locked like divine plea, avenging wrath on lvl 70 and sacred shield on 80, plus resilence is not the same. still they gonna be hard. i hope they unlock draenei-belf and shaman-pala from the begging
    Will be on 3.3.5 Client, but Vanilla talaents and so on.
    So I don't think they unlock draenei/blood elf and DK

Else alot of the true vanilla players will quit (:

10. Allow for 20 Character ( TOONS ) I would like to try a free versions.

Will the server be permanent ? NOT seasonal ?

11. Three expansions means Cata. Vanilla is not an expansion. TBC is the first one, WOTLK second, CATA third.

12. Been 4 weeks. What is the Progress of the PROGRESSIVE ? Vanilla-TBC-WoTLK Progressive Realm ?

13. It will be 3.3.5 Client, but the version you play will be correct

Will be on 3.3.5 Client, but Vanilla talaents and so on.
    So I don't think they unlock draenei/blood elf and DK

Else alot of the true vanilla players will quit (:
    i don't see any problem having dks in classic other than theyr full dynamic and gear. they gonna have 2 presences and half of theyr spells. and what vendors could offer them

14. when will there be news of a release date

15. 4 Weeks and NO GO ? Not going to happen any time soon

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last