1. **** off
    I was excited as **** for a new frostmourne
    I was still excited when they made this announcement
    How about thinking of the people waiting patiently and not being **** heads?
    Doesn't matter, now I no longer give a ****

2. Imagine being this much of a humorless salty Karen over getting Rick-rolled in <insert current year>.

The fact it has been posted and reposted multiple times that new information will come in a separate thread is the cherry on top.

3. Who cares what you think?
    Go ahead and ban me, as i said I dont care anymore
    Flex your mighty forum moderator power, go ahead insult me more
    Pin my comment, who gives a ****

4. Imagine being this much of a humorless salty Karen over getting Rick-rolled in <insert current year>.

The fact it has been posted and reposted multiple times that new information will come in a separate thread is the cherry on top.
    It wasn't unreasonable at all to assume that those links would have led to a separate thread.

Warmane moderators everybody. You're really living up to your name.

5. It wasn't unreasonable at all to assume that those links would have led to a separate thread.

Warmane moderators everybody. You're really living up to your name.
    Otherwise a rick-roll isn't effective.
    But anyway, I'm waiting too. Just posting some humor in hopes that some might get a giggle out of it. Oh well.

6. Imagine being this much of a humorless salty Karen over getting Rick-rolled in <insert current year>.

Man you mods have an attitude issue, I've seen many times you blow up on people and are very disrespectful all just cause people asking for an update. I would like to know who manages you guys cause you guys are out of control on how you treat your patrons and need to be checked.

7. Man you mods have an attitude issue, I've seen many times you blow up on people and are very disrespectful all just cause people asking for an update. I would like to know who manages you guys cause you guys are out of control on how you treat your patrons and need to be checked.
    You mean... you want to talk to the manager?

8. You mean... you want to talk to the manager?
    I mean clearly you guys have no oversite otherwise, you wouldn't be able to treat people like this.

9. Man you mods have an attitude issue, I've seen many times you blow up on people and are very disrespectful all just cause people asking for an update. I would like to know who manages you guys cause you guys are out of control on how you treat your patrons and need to be checked.
    I mean clearly you guys have no oversite otherwise, you wouldn't be able to treat people like this.
    I'd argue that what Obnoxious said was quite gentle compared to the attacks that were levied at me prior to his comment. I suppose you think that I should just "take it" like Blizzard does. But you know something? I don't work for a multi-billion-dollar company, and there's nothing that has said I have to be nice to the people who viciously attack myself or my co-workers.
    But, that being said, I'm his "manager", and mine is here: https://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Palutena
    Feel free to go send her a message if you want. I won't stop you.

10. I mean clearly you guys have no oversite otherwise, you wouldn't be able to treat people like this.
    We mods are encouraged to interact with you guys. It would be sad if all staff interaction players got were ticket responses and official announcements such as this thread's first post.
    But we do get harsh treatment sometimes, such as misinterpreting posts to an extreme or feeling overly sensitive over a 2 decade old joke.

11. I'd argue that what Obnoxious said was quite gentle compared to the attacks that were levied at me prior to his comment. I suppose you think that I should just "take it" like Blizzard does. But you know something? I don't work for a multi-billion-dollar company, and there's nothing that has said I have to be nice to the people who viciously attack myself or my co-workers.
    But, that being said, I'm his "manager", and mine is here: https://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Palutena
    Feel free to go send her a message if you want. I won't stop you.
    Personally, I laughed at the rickroll then hit the next page and saw mods attacking the community yet again and was like dude really how about some professionalism seems that Obnoxious is the worst offender.

12. seems that Obnoxious is the worst offender.
    Been here for ten years.
    Better start skipping my posts if you're that overblown-ly sensitive.

13. You mean... you want to talk to the manager?
    Keep the smartass responses coming - it's a good look for you guys.

"Golly, why do people have such a negative perception of us moderators??"

It's just plain naive to expect otherwise and then complain about the responses you receive based on how some of you guys present yourselves in here.

14. Keep the smartass responses coming - it's a good look for you guys.

"Golly, why do people have such a negative perception of us moderators??"

It's just plain naive to expect otherwise and then complain about the responses you receive based on how some of you guys present yourselves in here.
    You lost your right to say such things after what you said earlier.

15. We mods are encouraged to interact with you guys. It would be sad if all staff interaction players got were ticket responses and official announcements such as this thread's first post.
    But we do get harsh treatment sometimes, such as misinterpreting posts to an extreme or feeling overly sensitive over a 2 decade old joke.
    LMAO pick an interaction you can have with your community
    These mods are the toxic ones, somehow getting personally offended that people are asking for info.

"HEY GUYS MODERATOR HERE SORRY WE STILL DONT HAVE ANY NEWS ON THE NEW SERVER :( BUT SUMMER FESTIVAL IS HERE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS"
    vs
    "DIDNT YOU READ THE 50 PAGE THREAD THE DEVS SAID THEY WOULD HAVE SOMETHING OUT SOON STOP SPAMMING FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU ARE LIKE DOGS BEGGING FOR A BONE, PATHETIC"

First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last