1. May 31, 2023  

2. May 31, 2023  
    realm shouldn't be x1.
    should be x0,5!! i love lvling,
    wpvp of course, if he is grey he is dead for sure. thats classic about. wpvp, 100 honor per month killing lows.
    and client 1.1 mysteries of maraudon
    honor system!!! rank 14 easy, im pvp player, only gank lows
    yes i played classic servers, not now they are all low population, 99% a faction or closed.
    but this realm will be fun, classic is so fun

3. May 31, 2023  
    I hope devs wont listen to all lvling andys that only lvl there chars and get another one to lvl. Let them play on x1 with choose (make some npc at the start of the game so they can choose for x1 or even 0.5x i dont care) and for those who loves lvling dont take other people in your swamp, x3 or higer for exp would be amazing other aspects i dont mind x1, rep, prof etc. But let me play god damn game without lvling a number 100000... char again in a month of so. You wanna lvl on x1 ? Go ahead on Classic offical servers, you wanna hardcore ? Gl on official servers.

4. May 31, 2023  
    Also i beg you to remove world buffs and even buff raid in difficulty.

5. May 31, 2023  
    bruh you cant introduce x1 and x3 while expecting them to coexist together , because you have a choice play x1 and be left behind in an empty zone or rush with x3 and then burnout , its either x1 or x3 , nothing in between

6. May 31, 2023  
    bruh you cant introduce x1 and x3 while expecting them to coexist together
    Ofc you can. Just make x3 to be paid option available 2-3 weeks after. Make it pricey, everybody wins, everyone's happy.

7. May 31, 2023  
    Maybe also add a special title saying something like 'True spirit' or smth for those who went all the way with no boosting.
    There are reasonable options with their rewards.

8. May 31, 2023  
    Lvling Andys are cringe af. Its up to you for lvl with x1 its your chooise, why everyone else should stugle with x1 because you want that !? You want true lvling expirence go play on x1 with those that want it to, group up, go to dungeons toegether etc i dont care, let other people have fun without needing to play this god dam game from 1 to 60 for a weeks like we allready did for one million times over and over again. You shouldn care what other ppl do. True spirit badge and paid x3 after few weeks of starting is the cringiest thing i have read from this 50 pages tred.

9. May 31, 2023  
    True spirit badge and paid x3 after few weeks of starting is the cringiest thing i have read from this 50 pages tred.
    Yeah yeah yeah, 'cringiest thing', 'totally worst day of my life', 'I wanna be like everyone else but with no effort involved', cry me a river.
    It is designed to be x1, extra comfort costs you cash, it's only normal.

10. May 31, 2023  
    I understand both sides, and personally I prefer x1 progress, it is the true vanilla experience, another server that is working has options of x1, x1.5 and x3, to be able to change at will. What would be a mistake is to force everyone more than x3.

11. May 31, 2023  
    Im not saying that they should force you to play on x3 but they shouldn force ppl to play on x1. For me wow isnt about lvling its about high end content and this gap between leveling and high end conten shouldn be that long imho. Let people choose between 1x and x3 or even more X.

12. May 31, 2023  
    I hope devs wont listen to all lvling andys that only lvl there chars and get another one to lvl. Let them play on x1 with choose (make some npc at the start of the game so they can choose for x1 or even 0.5x i dont care) and for those who loves lvling dont take other people in your swamp, x3 or higer for exp would be amazing other aspects i dont mind x1, rep, prof etc. But let me play god damn game without lvling a number 100000... char again in a month of so. You wanna lvl on x1 ? Go ahead on Classic offical servers, you wanna hardcore ? Gl on official servers.
    Seems like you're very bad at reading and thinking:

Like the mods said, choice is an illusion in this case: the whole "if they want to level up slower they can always use x1 as rates" is completely dumb. NO ONE wants to be left behind, so no one does that. If the xp rate is x3, almost no one will manually set it up to x1, that would be masochistic.

I'm for x1 personally because this is the vanilla content. But if the mods turn it into a x3 xp rate well I'll deal wih it, but I sure as hell won't downgrade it to x1 that would be dumb.

This is the kind of stupid argument that reveals someone's stupidity I swear.

13. May 31, 2023  
    If the xp rate is x3, almost no one will manually set it up to x1, that would be masochistic.
    That's why you introduce an incentive for one to do so together with some time frame for players to reach 60 in normal way at the server launch.

14. May 31, 2023  
    That's why you introduce an incentive for one to do so together with some time frame for players to reach 60 in normal way at the server launch.
    Isn't that going a bit, just a tiny little too far?

To offer options and be expected to bribe players into playing in a way that isn't their preferred, just for the sake of those who want to play at lower rates, while somehow also keeping it all balanced? It's a bit of a rhetorical question, as the answer will be (or should be, at least) yes. If personal rates were made available, I wouldn't expect it to be anything different from what we offered before, an individual choice made by each player for how fast they will progress and nothing else.

15. May 31, 2023  
    If you put it that way, adding free personal rates selection with no possible benefit for the original x1 rate would only be applicable to very few players.

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last