1. The most popular games in history has almost allways been the hard and unforgiving ones, if anything don't make vanilla / tbc / wotlk easier, what the actual hell are you guys on about, we've had these expansions forever and Classic Vanilla was a huge let down for so many because they remember it to be way harder and people who played used to be a lot worse, Blizzard had some truth in the "you don't know what you want" statement, only some though.

2. If you speak for everyone, so may I. Blizzlike is not dead and everyone is interested in it.
    p.s. playing games is not time-efficient, and just wastes your time

3. I would really like to switch to the progressive Vanilla-TBC-Wrath, but only x1+probably a bit buffed raids. And around 3-4 months at least for every phase. Or even more if it's the last patch.

4. The most popular games in history has almost allways been the hard and unforgiving ones, if anything don't make vanilla / tbc / wotlk easier, what the actual hell are you guys on about, we've had these expansions forever and Classic Vanilla was a huge let down for so many because they remember it to be way harder and people who played used to be a lot worse, Blizzard had some truth in the "you don't know what you want" statement, only some though.
    Classic was a let down not just because it was easier than before, but mainly because you can't just relive the nostalgia feeling of something that has happened before. It's same for everything and not just games, it can never be brought back, also the gaming community and how we perceive games today has dratically changed. Many people who played before and wanted to relive Classic times were in their teens, now they are parents or have careers, I don't even want to dig deeper into botting, gold sellers, power leveling ..., yes this existed but in a much smaller base. Blaming it just on a lower difficulty to push you agenda forward is quite misleading. Also the Blizzard famous note "You think you do, but you don't." directly refers to the nostalgia feeling, not the difficulty of game, but I agree with the statement, that hard games are the most rewarding and ones, you are likely to come back to.

The problematic is much bigger and needs arguments and discussion, more than furious kicking around or like the person bellow you, fruitless swearing.

If it was just up to me and no one else, I would not change anything from blizz but that's not how we should look at the problem. Maybe majority of players want blizzlike, I don't have that data, if so I'd be personally very glad, but at the moment I am convinced that many players are just fed up with leveling and want at least higher rates and some sort of small rewards to speed up the leveling process.

5. I'm really excited for a new Vanilla-TBC-WOTLK adventure.

Things that would make me more happy :
    - An increase of 2 or 3 of the reputation gain.
    - Add 2~3 additional loot drops on raid bosses for Vanilla 40 man

6. justmy2cents for a smooth realm design:

- x6 XP, rep and honor rates.
    Reason: When only XP rates are increased but honor and rep rates are x1 then the realm turns into a hardcore grind viesta once you hit max level. The consequence is that players who expected a high rate realm are leaving the server once they hit max level. That's exactly the reason why Outland died back then. Rep and honor rates need to be in line with the XP rates to guarantee a smooth gaming experience.

- x1 Gold rates with 6 times lower prices on new spells and Mounts.
    Reason: Increased gold rates lead to inflation and there is also the issue that selling trash loot to vendors still gives only x1 gold. The logical consequence is that players who level up on increased XP rates can't afford new spells because gold from trash loot is the main income while leveling and it's not affected by increased Gold rates. Just reducing the price for new spells and mounts accordingly to the increased XP rates is a simple and effective solution.

- RDF and Random BG in Vanilla and Wotlk like honor system in Vanilla.
    Reason: No need for the outdated honor rank system of Classic which was reworked for a reason. The honor system of TBC where you had to farm emblems of specific BGs was also bad because ppl were queuing for multiple BGs simultaneously and then switched from one BG to another in the middle of the fight. We have seen that mess on Outland realm already where in the middle of a WSG match half the team disappeared because AV poped up.
    The Wotlk Random BG queue fixes this issue entirely so we need that system already in Vanilla!

- Classic and TBC version on Blackrock realm with cross-realm BG and Arena.
    Reason: When the progressive realm and Blackrock share one PvP pool it reduces BG queue time, makes arena more competitive and PvP overall more active.
    The PvP starter gear on Blackrock shouldn't be too good so players have no unfair advantage.
    I'm also for a cross-realm PvP zone. It would be custom content but I'm fine with that as long as it's run on a separated realm so players can decide on their own if they wanna participate on it or not.

7. very good ideas, howerver I wish not higher rates than x3 :-)

8. Please Please use tha actual Vanilla Client and engine! Please! Lets experience them as they were, True classic, The Early WoW experience some of us have missed out on back in the day.

9. It is awesome to be able to play through vanilla and two expansions. I hope it will take at least a year or more than 6 months between expansions. So the game will live much longer. Also it has to be 1x blizzlike rates because the market is flooded with high xp rated servers. Those servers starts like a fire and quickly populated but also in a few months, u can see they are dying. Lordaeron is the best thin i have ever played since retail times and there is a reason for that. If there is anybody wants to play 7x game (in which u can hit the highest level in a day or two) thay can just start up insta 80 servers or so. We dont need another raid only server, we need another LORDAERON. These are my opinions, i want to thank you warmane developers and thank you amazing community.

10. It is awesome to be able to play through vanilla and two expansions. I hope it will take at least a year or more than 6 months between expansions. So the game will live much longer. Also it has to be 1x blizzlike rates because the market is flooded with high xp rated servers. Those servers starts like a fire and quickly populated but also in a few months, u can see they are dying. Lordaeron is the best thin i have ever played since retail times and there is a reason for that. If there is anybody wants to play 7x game (in which u can hit the highest level in a day or two) thay can just start up insta 80 servers or so. We dont need another raid only server, we need another LORDAERON. These are my opinions, i want to thank you warmane developers and thank you amazing community.
    x1.5 maybe would be a good too. Slight less grind.

11. wait, theres a chance it won't be 7x like frostmourne? 1.5x?! the new server is replacing frostmourne right? wouldnt it be risky to assume you would have players who don't value their time just appear for a more grindy setup? Wouldnt it be more reliable to be consistent since you know there are a substantial amount of players that will play 7x? at 1x its about 240 hours to lvl 60, thats roughyl $6000 for the average person. whereas 7x to lvl 60 is just under $900 (worth of time). Idk about you but id rather spend under a grand, in time, to enjoy endgame content than spend $6000 of my time to enjoy the same content. you cant get that time back =(.

12. The most popular games in history has almost allways been the hard and unforgiving ones, if anything don't make vanilla / tbc / wotlk easier, what the actual hell are you guys on about, we've had these expansions forever and Classic Vanilla was a huge let down for so many because they remember it to be way harder and people who played used to be a lot worse, Blizzard had some truth in the "you don't know what you want" statement, only some though.
    true, so true. classic wasn't hard at all, was just the first time. like everything in life. and when you see the truth and want to relive that experience is like "mheee". actually it was a ****ty experience, i mean come on they give us taunt and the bosses are inmune to taunt??? robots can't bleed? even in real life you hit the hydraulic fluid hose from a machine and they gonna actually bleed oil. i don' want to start crying for the inmune and magical school resist of elementals mobs
    >i can do this all day

13. Hey ! Seriously, things should be:
    - A 4 or 5 increase in reputation gain;
    - Add 4 to 5 additional loot on raid bosses for Vanilla 40 man.

14. The most popular games in history has almost allways been the hard and unforgiving ones, if anything don't make vanilla / tbc / wotlk easier
    It's not like grinding on x1 rates requires any skill. It's just a massive time sink. The "hard" content which requires skill is actually raiding and arena.
    Increased rates reduce the time spend on boring and easy content so ppl can focus on the end game content.

Imo adjustable XP rates are the best solution so everybody can decide on his own how to play the game.
    Those who level up on x1 could get a unique reward for it. For expl a spectral tiger. I guess that would be enough incentive to create a leveling community.

15. This is an amazing idea, especially if the characters can be transferred to Icecrown at the end of it all.
    As someone who played the classic realms on retail: One possible danger to avoid is making the seasons/patches last too long. As the content of Vanilla/TBC is uber easy, people get bored very fast and 90% of people stop playing within a month of a new content wave.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last