1. So, we can't affect you but you can affect us ?
    And again i also don't see the relation about not being forced to lvling with quest with low rates and min-maxing. I don't care now about min-maxing on private server, i only want to play with fun (meaning spamming RDF with high rates) to play fast as the lvl 60 content.

At the end you only argue about economy, but economy is only important for who wants to min max, if you don't min max you don't need potions, flasks, enchant, foods, professions mats etc.

So at the end, who wants min maxing here ?

2. Economy is not important only for min maxing.Because you can sell gold and characters in web market.
    If they make everything faster means that the gold will sell for less coins ;)
    I wish farming in the new server will result in at least 2xcoins/hour than in Icecrown.
    You can use those coins to buy gear for good TBC start and save coins for the good WotLK start.
    I think you get my point: slower=more value to everything.

3. So, we can't affect you but you can affect us ?
    And again i also don't see the relation about not being forced to lvling with quest with low rates and min-maxing. I don't care now about min-maxing on private server, i only want to play with fun (meaning spamming RDF with high rates) to play fast as the lvl 60 content.

At the end you only argue about economy, but economy is only important for who wants to min max, if you don't min max you don't need potions, flasks, enchant, foods, professions mats etc.

So at the end, who wants min maxing here ?
    how is economy only important for those who want to min max? flying mounts, mounts, riding skill, food for healing, etc etc. economy is a vital part of the game no matter what way you look at it.

yet again im saying that rdf and spamming dungeons at high rates is unhealthy for the community, and is not the way the game is meant to be played, especially for vanilla.

what is fun for you is not fun for me and the opposite, but that is besides the point, i am saying that objectively looking the high level rates hurt the community and the game in the long run (as shown in lordaeron vs icecrown community, no offense)

4. This is a wonderful idea and I'm very interested in how this is rolled out. Details in the future are very welcome.

I strongly suggest to Warmane staff that the focus on this is to keep the vanilla experience in tact. Vanilla talents, itemization on gear, balancing, 1x exp rates, no RDF, world buffs being present, and raids being 40 man are vital to the vanilla experience. Can't say I'd be inclined to participate here instead of classic if this was not the case.

Hopefully its handled with respect to the whole point of what vanilla wow was all about.
    No. Vanilla talents and mechanics are **** compared to the over time developments. Wotlk was the first time all classes had choices and a place in raids.

You see this through rose tinted glasses when in fact Vanilla brings stuff like tankadin = joke, heal capable classes = always healers, tanks = warriors speccing arms with occasional dudu on few specific bosses. Close to impossible to solo anything as a priest leveling, so many broken specs and abilities.

5. Any arena implimentation? Or only BGs?

6. I doubt i even have to ask, but, i suppose the new realm is gonna be another crappy PvP realm, like EVERY SINGLE REALM U EVER HAD except for frostmourne season 3? Man, i was really, really, REALLY enjoying playing without getting attacked by other players. I was there for Day 1 on Lordaeron, played there gor 8 years and the minute i heard you were making Frostmourne a PvE realm i abandoned Lordaeron without a moment's hesitation. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this realm PvE !!!!!

7. when Lordaeron started, the xp cap was level 60 but all the talent trees were still LK talent trees. I Imagine they will do the same here.

8. Every day people that love pvp go around killing people that hate it, dont want to participate in it at all, and yet, they have no choice. Every realm warmane has ever had has been PvP, and it's total BS. I promise you, there is a huge group of people like me "being forced to play their way"

9. when Lordaeron started, the xp cap was level 60 but all the talent trees were still LK talent trees. I Imagine they will do the same here.
    that actually sounds fun af kinda like pre patch was on classic.

10. I never played vanilla nor tbc before but this looks interesting..
    Is there rated arena in vanilla season? When I search for it I can't find anything..
    And last qeustion.. Will there be rated arena in vanilla season on this new server project?

11. how is economy only important for those who want to min max? flying mounts, mounts, riding skill, food for healing, etc etc. economy is a vital part of the game no matter what way you look at it.

yet again im saying that rdf and spamming dungeons at high rates is unhealthy for the community, and is not the way the game is meant to be played, especially for vanilla.

what is fun for you is not fun for me and the opposite, but that is besides the point, i am saying that objectively looking the high level rates hurt the community and the game in the long run (as shown in lordaeron vs icecrown community, no offense)
    All of this can be buy with quests lvling golds rewards and again the rest if only if you want to min max, because if you don't min max you don't care about professions, crafting, enchants, flask and potions.

So what's your argue about the economy now ?

12. All of this can be buy with quests lvling golds rewards and again the rest if only if you want to min max, because if you don't min max you don't care about professions, crafting, enchants, flask and potions.

So what's your argue about the economy now ?
    what type of argument is that lmao? doing that only using quests is more like a challenge run rather than playing the game how its intended, at this point you're arguing just to argue, and its getting kinda annoying.

13. I hope the hell not. I hope they keep the same x7 model and keep the raid tiers to 3-4 months. Just increase drop chances and drop slots from each of the bosses so that people can actually gear up for the next tier without no lifing the game and rage quitting when they don't get the singular drop of an item.
    I second this

First ... 816171819202868 ... Last