1. May 18, 2023  
    No one fancies Cataclysm anyway.

2. May 18, 2023  
    No, it doesn't. Vanilla>TBC>WOTLK. Read the post again, we're finishing at the pinnacle of Lich King's story.
    And for me that the big problem of this project. End at Wotlk when Warmane have already three dedicated servers pour every players profiles.
    The xp rate is not the big issue, what's the point of up another character lvl 80 take the blue on easy dungeon and farm Naxx raid for 3 month ? Ulduar is not the big challenge not after years of farming wotlk extension, and when ICC will come out. Why grind T10H when on icecrown you can all majority stuff on few weeks farm.

Retail will continue with Cataclysm classic, and now you can have people for playing other expansion on private servers they are demand !

3. May 18, 2023  

4. May 18, 2023  
    yeah basically we can close the thread with that

5. May 18, 2023  
    please for gods sake consider raid wide buffs

6. May 18, 2023  
    I don't understand why you need to have another WotLK server, you already have 3 WotLK servers. Just open up a Vanilla server and you'll make a lot of people happy.

7. May 18, 2023  
    I don't understand why you need to have another WotLK server, you already have 3 WotLK servers. Just open up a Vanilla server and you'll make a lot of people happy.
    ? I doubt you read anything on this thread.

8. May 18, 2023  
    I just hope you release everything slow , so maybe a 3 years project

9. May 18, 2023  
    Ola Mercy, id just like to throw in some ideas in case noone on the team has mentioned those yet, as i think some may be welcomed by a lot of us. Unless its gonna be completely blizzlike, tho taking into consideration that the server is gonna be on the 3.3.5 client, its gonna be different anyways from OG.

Guild banks / Dual Spec (QoL & boosting the overall amount of Tanks/Heals + PvP activity)
    Arenas (Would be funny as hell)
    Buffed content (So we dont end up doing 40m content with 25m just because its too easy)
    Bigger loot table for 40m content (For obvious reasons)
    XP Rates (1x?) which would allow us to transfer to Lordaeron once the realm is finished
    No Chronoboon displacer, or no Worldbuffs in raids at all

And if its not supposed to be "close to blizzlike", it would be great to consider following:

Some class spells from Wotlk, to enable different specs being playable in classic already (e.g. RF/Taunt for Paladin Tanking)
    Additional tier sets for classes/specs which were hard to play/unplayable during OG Classic (Spr/Boomy/Ele etc.)

In any case, very hyped and looking forward to this unique realm! Thanks for making it happen, no matter how it looks like in the end.

10. May 18, 2023  
    vanilla with 3.3.5 client please.

the 1.12 vanilla client is just pure dog**** for gameplay.

1.14 is also dog****.

11. May 18, 2023  
    Ola Mercy, id just like to throw in some ideas in case noone on the team has mentioned those yet, as i think some may be welcomed by a lot of us. Unless its gonna be completely blizzlike, tho taking into consideration that the server is gonna be on the 3.3.5 client, its gonna be different anyways from OG.

Guild banks / Dual Spec (QoL & boosting the overall amount of Tanks/Heals + PvP activity)
    Arenas (Would be funny as hell)
    Buffed content (So we dont end up doing 40m content with 25m just because its too easy)
    Bigger loot table for 40m content (For obvious reasons)
    XP Rates (1x?) which would allow us to transfer to Lordaeron once the realm is finished
    No Chronoboon displacer, or no Worldbuffs in raids at all

And if its not supposed to be "close to blizzlike", it would be great to consider following:

Some class spells from Wotlk, to enable different specs being playable in classic already (e.g. RF/Taunt for Paladin Tanking)
    Additional tier sets for classes/specs which were hard to play/unplayable during OG Classic (Spr/Boomy/Ele etc.)

In any case, very hyped and looking forward to this unique realm! Thanks for making it happen, no matter how it looks like in the end.
    Oh yeah, what i also forgot: Adding a questchain to cleanse the Corrupted Ashbringer would also be DOPE AF :D

12. May 19, 2023  
    I still think at the end , to have ALL the raid on par with ICC , with gears redone and boss is THE way to go ..... instead of having people running ICC and Ruby every week ... people would have the choice of 14 different raid , and people will not be able to just follow the internet for the BIS

13. May 19, 2023  
    faction cross chat would be such a good thing for the lifespan of the server, including the live **** talk in pvp

14. May 19, 2023  
    No one fancies Cataclysm anyway.
    I wondered the same,why until lich king not Cata :/

15. May 19, 2023  
    I wondered the same,why until lich king not Cata :/
    Because WotLK is the apex of Vanilla chain. Cata is the whole different game.

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last