1. Hopefully it's 1x at least at the start of every phase. Looking forward to it.

2. Quite the interesting thing to announce,specially when frostmourne next season is so close, would be amazing to play this, tough i was planning to play dk as a main in next realm, so if its posible to add it from the beggining would be a insta count me in. Any info about this that you could release? (mostly to know if i should wait for this or start in frostmourne anew)

3. The only QOL suggestion I can make...

Please increase "dead" movement speed by ~100%. Vanilla and to some extent BC were very punishing, and having the super sparse GYs *sucked.* Increasing the dead movement speed wouldn't really break gameplay all that much and would at least take some of the small frustrations out of 'nilla.

4. HYPE !

But also kinda lame if it's going to be all in 3.3.5 client.. Ppl crying over 'scuffed Vanilla/TBC clients have played those xpacs for 20 minutes max. Also it would be completely out of flavor to have DKs before WOTLK as well as all other class/race changes that happened post Vanilla/TBC. Bur regardless of what they choose to present, I'm in!

5. Interesting, finally something that isn't just WotLK :P
    I wonder if it will be on the 3.3.5 client tho, like Lordaeron back in 2016. More QOL and playable specs etc.
    God I hope so... no RDF is a swift kick in the nuts.

6. will this be a wotlk capped at 60/70/80 progressively or actual vanilla's/tbc's/wotlk's last talents + abilities per phase/expansion?

7. Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.
    From the very first post in the thread.

8. you simply don't post an announcement like this and expect people to not be curious and ask about it though, it's in our nature. I do get your point, hope the much anticipated information comes sooner rather than later.

9. A few curiosities I have. Feel free to quote/add:

1. What will be the speed of the progression? One xpac per year? One patch per month? etc
    2. Will it still be (up to) 7x? Part of me wouldn't mind seeing a "gated" release of the (up to) 7x experience. Maybe for Classic, it's 1x, adding an "x" every month for the first 7 months?
    3. Will it or won't it be WPVP? I don't *mind* flagging for pvp, but based on Q1, above, 3 years of it could suck.
    4. Will RDF be enabled (somehow) for vanilla/BC?

10. Greetings Warmane community,

Many of you have been wondering about the news about our next Frostmourne season or what is next in store for Warmane in the future. Well, there is no need to wonder any further, as our next project is already taking shape and has been for some time in the background.

We would like to make a short but concise announcement that the next project, we will be taking on as a community, is a progressive realm that spans three expansions, starting at the very beginning, a forefront unexplored for Warmane, Vanilla.

Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.

We hope you take this next challenge on with us and we hope to you see you battling Ragnaros, sneaking into Black Temple and eventually coming back to the pinnacle of Arthas's story.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    1- since you opened frostmourn you literaly killed icecrown and blackrock arena Q
    2- No one tbc private server lasted more than 1month as nobody care of it
    3-You doing that for compete with classic but classic is miserable, at this stage of wotlk you should just FOCUS on main content of warmane wich is ICECROWN and BLACKROCK.
    I cant even realise that kind of idea cross your mind, you killed warmane with frostmourn you want to kill him even harder with that ??

11. I would really love to play on a 3.3.5 client with locked progression system, just please don't make it 1x most of us don't have time for the grind, 7x is great even 5x would be perfect for this.

12. 1- since you opened frostmourn you literaly killed icecrown and blackrock arena Q
    2- No one tbc private server lasted more than 1month as nobody care of it
    3-You doing that for compete with classic but classic is miserable, at this stage of wotlk you should just FOCUS on main content of warmane wich is ICECROWN and BLACKROCK.
    I cant even realise that kind of idea cross your mind, you killed warmane with frostmourn you want to kill him even harder with that ??
    Totally agree. Especially with this part: "classic is miserable" (so ****ing miserable in my opinion and getting worse)
    But still, I think the regular frostmourn with time walking WotLK over one year is kinda boring.

13. ''Vanilla-TBC-WoTLK Progressive Realm ''
    If it was Vanilla-TBC- Progressive Realm without the WoTLK in the end, i would love to play! It is just not for me,as i spent 4 years playing on WoTLK realm...
    PS:Good job anyway! (Highfive)

First ... 345671555 ... Last