1. 2 and a half months later.. zero info.

...Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such...
    "near future"

2. So warmane u gonna give some news after about 3 month or not

3. No response from anyone in Warmane for this long is hilarious to be honest.

4. maybe it was just a couple days early april fools joke

5. No response from anyone in Warmane for this long is hilarious to be honest.
    they have, **possible** Beta testings either this summer with release nearing the end of the year.

and to be more clear ;

aside from Frostmourne. warmane hasn't officially told their playerbase what they are working on in the past year or so.

THIS thread specifically. was not a grand-opening of another realm. This post was solely to raise awareness of what is happening behind the scenes. what devs are working on and what we can expect to be released.

"in the near future" can literally mean any time in the future. it all about personal perspective. to you it can mean a couple days. to someone else it can mean 5+ months. I literally work with someone who's going to be opening his own restaurant 'in the near future'. when i asked him when. he literally said 3 years from now.

6. just release it already. i am free 24/7 everyday this summer and i want to play while i dont have school

7. Summer break has started... I was only ok with no FM for the PTE in return, but here we are, 2 weeks into summer break, no frostmourne, and no PTE.... can we get a response? Please...... PLEASE?! I really wanna play vanilla. PLEASE Tell us something???

8. Summer break has started... I was only ok with no FM for the PTE in return, but here we are, 2 weeks into summer break, no frostmourne, and no PTE.... can we get a response? Please...... PLEASE?! I really wanna play vanilla. PLEASE Tell us something???
    you and other people are talking as though this is the only playable realm on this server. there are other realms that are enjoyable for me and many others and they were like this for years. Warmane staff talked about this project and gave some info about it which is cool. what some people expect from them is too much and is because of their impatience.

9. so you believe that minorities should be ignored?
    considering that they aren't on my side, yes. you think that the majority should be ignored.

10. any news on when the server coming out? any beta release?

11. All this wait because they want to put the old vanilla gameplay, if at least it was good, ok, but the vanilla gameplay is hawfull.
    Imagine waiting months to get bench because you play Ret paladin or Paladin tank

12. All this wait because they want to put the old vanilla gameplay, if at least it was good, ok, but the vanilla gameplay is hawfull.
    Imagine waiting months to get bench because you play Ret paladin or Paladin tank
    deserved

all my homies hate paladins

13. deserved

all my homies hate paladins
    i append this statement to wotlk paladins only

First ... 848565758596068 ... Last