1. it looks like they didn't have any plans in advance and decided to open the progressive realm at the last moment

2. This has nothing to do with patience, it is a question of how the communication is happening. The most bizarre thing is that people like you still wonder and are in ave about ordinary human behavior. It goes without saying that when communication is at a poor level, people will constantly ask questions, get angry and beg - still some oversensitive people misjudge this as a toxic behaviour. My ONLY problem with WM is that they handle their information to public poorly, it could have been done much better and not for our sake, but for them as well. Again, it has nothing to do when the project will be released, it is entirely about the communication.
    Did you even read the announcement?

People's curiosity isn't something Warmane needs to be catering to, at least not in the way people want it now. They announced their next project, they mentioned we will get more detailed info once the time comes. Ever wondered why the announcement was vague? It was so on purpose.
    You (not specifically you) want/expect that "more detailed info" now. What makes you think you're privy to this information at the moment?
    What kind of communication do you want and expect exactly?

We would like to make a short but concise announcement that the next project, we will be taking on as a community, is a progressive realm that spans three expansions, starting at the very beginning, a forefront unexplored for Warmane, Vanilla.

Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now , other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.
    Emphasis mine.

Ever considered the info people are asking, for now, is confidential and not for public's eye to see?
    It's just ordinary NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), or just an agreement between Warmane's staff members not to give further info.
    The communication on Warmane's end isn't poor. It is exactly what it's meant to be at the moment.

3. remaked 3.3.5 is acceptable, but Classic other than 1x will be just a poor experience and it will die in less than 2 months. Classic is just ment to be 1x

4. I would love progressive at 1X . on 3.3.5. I dont mind about RDF or even the store

5. agree with the comments above, 1x is very based

6. the leveling expirience in Classic is fantastic. Only people that have played it know. If people dont want to lvl at 1x they better not play classic. If its not gona be 1x they better make it instant 60 and there will be 500 people online

7. I hope beta soon but i bet it will be next year unfortunately :(

8. PLEASE WARMANE, some friends and I are deciding where to play this summer... if we don't have some information... we're not going to count on you... and that hurts us all.
    I'm sorry to disappoint, friend. We may have a Beta realm out within the summer, but a full release won't be very soon. I would suggest checking out other things and check back in on this at a later date.

9. Anyone interested to form a dwarf only guild?

10. I can't read this much, i am dixlexic. Can you make your post sorter Mercy? ty

11. I'm sorry to disappoint, friend. We may have a Beta realm out within the summer, but a full release won't be very soon. I would suggest checking out other things and check back in on this at a later date.
    hello, can i know how to get into beta testing? Will a message be sent to an email address? Or is it a closed beta test?

12. hello, can i know how to get into beta testing? Will a message be sent to an email address? Or is it a closed beta test?
    We'll put that info out when the time comes to do it.

First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last