1. Peoples don't understand that the communication is Blizzlike.

2. come on its not. twow is x2 and has 7k online peak. nobody wants to waste DAYS to hit 60 in the 12312313th time because we all played vanilla

3. we all played vanilla
    A lot of our players never did, and even some who did want to experience some facets of it again after so many years.

4. dude :D please... :DDDD we already entered Summer :D
    come on man, release the server :D
    (and in FULL - BLIZZLIKE ! i dont care if yall played vanilla 10 times)

5. im pretty sure they are not so silly as to make such a major project 1x...nolifers set your own exp to 1x or go retail and let the rest of us have fun XD

6. Just came here to say i had a great breakfast and i want new fresh server be x3 or more.

7. oh no, 7 days to level up, I want to hit 60 in one day and then sit afk in a capital city (c)

8. oh no, 7 days to level up, I want to hit 60 in one day and then sit afk in a capital city (c)
    7 days if you have no job no education no life and sit on your moms neck. A month for a normal players.

9. If you have a life/job/family than this game ain't for you son!
    Quit your job, abandoned yo wife and kids, and burn your degree, become one with the degeneracy!

10. 7 days if you have no job no education no life and sit on your moms neck. A month for a normal players.
    You realize that leveling to 60 in 3.3.5 is like 5 times faster compare to Vannila?

11. You realize that leveling to 60 in 3.3.5 is like 5 times faster compare to Vannila?
    I do but we are talking about "true vanila" experience and all i hear here is that they want to make 1.12.1 as it was but on 3.3.5 game and server engine.

12. y men **** classic rates do x5 or something else and a other question WHEN RELEASE ???????

13. Being able to go through all the time limited events and see the world state change over time will be neat. Thanks for looking into it.
    The when doesn't matter. I just know a lot of casual players and people who never played WoW at all will really appreciate the ability to experience what WoW was and how it changed. Not being able to see the build up is one of the biggest drawbacks of Classic and progressed private servers.

14. I truly hope it is not 1x EXP. I loved the 7x EXP rate. I have a job and other hobbies.

I doubt they'd do 1x for a progressive realm. Why would they? How long will a Vanilla/TBC/Wrath season last? If it's a year (like the old seasonal server) it would be suicide to do a 1x EXP rate for anyone except the most aggressive grinders.

First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last