1. no , people dont want to be left behind in empty zones while everyone else is doing end game and by the time they get there nobody will want to do anything cause all of it was clear , you do realise that lordaeron is a x1 realm that has been very popular since its inception 6 years ago , so your logic of ??90% of the plaerbase wants to play witgh high rates? kinda falls into the water , and you are ironicaly doing the same by unintentionaly forcing others to play your way (high rates) by giving them the choice of either being left behind and late to the party or having to rush endgame like everyone else which people who play on x1 tend to not like , as i said its either x1 or it isnt , there is no in between
    Do not compare 2015 experience with 2023.
    In 2015, Lordearon was a massive fresh because all others servers runned on ICC for years and many peoples at this time only did 1 server. Also many servers died in 2012-2013.

You are doing exactly the same misstake than old Classic players and basing argue on their old memories and another time.

Many people could up with rate x1 in 2015, what about now ?

2. Wtf you can force people with your rate x1 if you want, but don't forget that you will lost people who wanted a fresh serv like that but without suffering of the lvling rate, because many people now like lvling with BG or RDF and getting at least 2-3 lvl per dungeons or BG win

3. It's not a bad idea to keep the players, but keep in mind that the rates stay at x1, is there no point in creating a realm that is similar to retail, and raise the rates higher than retail, try to return the elites to the state they are in, let it be that way a real original, not some bad copy, that would surely help, maybe not immediately, but over time, they would gain more players, without donating for things, except maybe some little things that would serve to strengthen the server.
    The others who come and criticize for the rates are irrelevant, they all have all possible servers on Varman, those who only deal with PvE
    I can find solace in the Icecrown server, on the other hand we see the same for PvP, we have Blackrock .. the population on those servers alone speaks more than 1000 words ..
    Also, don't forget the people who are currently playing on Lordaeron, try to find an agreement/option with them so that they can move on when the season is over.

4. That's sounds awesome. Waitin for it..

5. If you want x1 you can just select it. If you want a less populated realm to play x1 on you can always play classic retail, or if you haven't noticed yet there is Lordareon for x1. Even Blizz made higher exp rates for subsequent classic servers. The problem is not the high rates, if you want to enjoy your time in a x7 server leveling in x1 you can, depends on your objective and mindset.

6. hello, when can we expect this to release?

7. x7 makes no sense is vanilla imo
    the leveling is a big part of vanilla and also you can start farming prebis items while leveling

tho, x1 sucks too for a progressive realm
    people will be way more reticent to make rerolls, have fun with low lvl chars and low lvl zones will be really dead after few weeks until the new xpac

safe spot is around 2.5x / 4x

that's my 2cent

8. This sounds awesome! I really hope each xpack lasts for a year. From what I understand, this will be on a different server, so there's no need to rush.

9. x7 makes no sense is vanilla imo
    the leveling is a big part of vanilla and also you can start farming prebis items while leveling

tho, x1 sucks too for a progressive realm
    people will be way more reticent to make rerolls, have fun with low lvl chars and low lvl zones will be really dead after few weeks until the new xpac

safe spot is around 2.5x / 4x

that's my 2cent
    although i have no problem with 1x, but i agree 2x or 3x seem to be the safest choice.

also they can give players the option to play at 7x whenever TBC or WotLK releases, up until levels 58 and 68 respectively. this way everyone would be able to catch up, roll a new alt or join the fun for their desired expansion.

either way I'm fine with whatever direction Warmane wants to take us. the only concern i have is the unreasonable difficulty of PvE content like we have in Lordaeron.

10. Any update on start date for this?

11. I don't understand why people are going mental over the exp rates? Leave it at 7x and give people the option to change personal exp and boom problem solved. "I DONT LIKE PEOPLE LEVELING FASTER THAN ME" Plenty more pservers around. Also I hope they dont balance Vanilla-TBC at the 3.3.5 patch or that would be rough.

12. When!????????????? This is too good to be true!

13. I hope not only donators can try Beta testing

14. The solution is pretty easy. Leave it PvE 7x with adjustable down to 1x like it is now. Incentivise PvP by awarding 10%(or more) increased gold/xp/rep for being flagged. Incentivize a lower 1x XP rate by granting a sliding percentage of increased gold/rep from mob kills/quest rewards based on your 1x...7x.
    I don't pvp much but I would risk it for a boost.
    You could go as far as increasing gathering drop rates to flagged people so those pvpers set on camping bots may have the chance to.
    Sounds good if you give some incentives for 1x exp rate and world pvp flag being kept on but DO NOT force people to get ganked everywhere in the world and level at 1x exp rate.

Some people here make it sound like 1x exp rate takes 6 months to level instead two or three weeks more... I leveled a char at 1x rate in Frostmourne at start of season and had no problems getting dungeons while leveling and raids at 80. Got groups for whatever dungeons I wanted to do in Classic and ended up doing most of the Outland dungeons and all of the Northrend dungeons. Then at 80 I had no problem finding raids. Unless you are aiming for Realm First achivs there shouldn't be any problem leveling at 1x exp rate while others are leveling at 7x. Not everyone in the server starts playing on Day 1, many people leave and many new people join later on in the season and there are alts coming up all the time, as long as overall server population remains high there shouldn't be any problem leveling at 1x from what I experienced.

Now if you force people to have a more unpleasant experience won't you drive away the population? Where will be the dungeons and raids then?

15. seems a good moment to return to warmane

First ... 614151617182666 ... Last