1. May 9, 2023  
    Can you imagine tomorrow icecrrown realm go to Cata and for one year go to MoP.Rverything you have from the gear becomes weak and insignificant.I see that a lot of people are giving interesting ideas but i think 90% ppl wait to progressive realm go to WoTLK.I think but no sure , warmane have TBC realm and where is now.The only thing that would attract me is playing when boss form Vanilla have cjance to drop some items from TBC and this item use when Vanilla go to TBC and likewise in TBC boss have chance drop item from WoTLK who use when come WoTLK.Maybe I'm wrong, but time will tell.Good luck and return Frostmourne 3 with new ideas and changes.

2. May 9, 2023  
    how's you guys can get fun from leveling? aren't this is most boring thing in this game? only rdf in wotlk add some fun to this process, but you talking about fun in vanilla leveling! who want to spend one week of game time for nothing in 2023? the faster we can get 60, the faster we can doin most fun thing in this game (what never bean repeat in all next expansions) BATTLEGROUNDS! where people play for win, communicate and do objectives, and not just farm hks, omg hows sad is bg's state on warmane, with all this bis overgeared players... and more sad arena state with sm players with 100/100 win/loose ratio at 1600 rating ??
    You have no idea about rank14 farm in Vanilla as I see, plus, the most important thing about x1 realm is that there are hundreds of x10/100 realms out there and like 2-3 with x1 blizzlike rates. Tbh, to prolong the lifespan of progress, I'd even make it x0.5.

3. May 9, 2023  
    how's you guys can get fun from leveling? aren't this is most boring thing in this game? only rdf in wotlk add some fun to this process, but you talking about fun in vanilla leveling! who want to spend one week of game time for nothing in 2023? the faster we can get 60, the faster we can doin most fun thing in this game (what never bean repeat in all next expansions) BATTLEGROUNDS! where people play for win, communicate and do objectives, and not just farm hks, omg hows sad is bg's state on warmane, with all this bis overgeared players... and more sad arena state with sm players with 100/100 win/loose ratio at 1600 rating ??
    just ego boomers that want to ganking/griefing low lvls with enginnering gnome helmet every day. just because in that time it is what it is. you can do all that and it was legal. "relive the experiences of inmerse in a new world". dudes are like +27 years old and know all about the game that was release on 2004. classic vanilla was just one time in life experience, that's it, that's all.
    arenas don't come till tbc, but rank honor system in classic was dog ****, i became high warlord, because i have 14 years old.
    but now grinding honor each day 8 hours per day, every single day non stop. you need a solid pvp group being constan + 40 man arenas, + farming mats. it's just something don't have much sense now in 2023
    plus classic vanilla was 1.1 mysteries of maraudon, not that 1.12 joke thing all content locked. they don't want classic vanilla, they want to high his inner ego boomer

4. May 9, 2023  
    just ego boomers that want to ganking/griefing low lvls with enginnering gnome helmet every day. just because in that time it is what it is. you can do all that and it was legal. "relive the experiences of inmerse in a new world". dudes are like +27 years old and know all about the game that was release on 2004. classic vanilla was just one time in life experience, that's it, that's all.
    arenas don't come till tbc, but rank honor system in classic was dog ****, i became high warlord, because i have 14 years old.
    but now grinding honor each day 8 hours per day, every single day non stop. you need a solid pvp group being constan + 40 man arenas, + farming mats. it's just something don't have much sense now in 2023
    plus classic vanilla was 1.1 mysteries of maraudon, not that 1.12 joke thing all content locked. they don't want classic vanilla, they want to high his inner ego boomer
    if that has not much sense - just don't play it, okay? They don't demand it from you, right? Let the others enjoy it.

5. May 9, 2023  
    if that has not much sense - just don't play it, okay? They don't demand it from you, right? Let the others enjoy it.
    yes like outland right? same 300 dudes at the end, they need to stop listening this same dudes ruining realms

6. May 9, 2023  
    since i remember from 2007 private servers the best ones were that with full blizzlike, 0 item shop and exp rates x2

7. May 9, 2023  
    since i remember from 2007 private servers the best ones were that with full blizzlike, 0 item shop and exp rates x2
    funny cause warmane is the best wotlk private server and has a shop and is not blizzlike but w/e

8. May 9, 2023  
    funny cause warmane is the best wotlk private server and has a shop and is not blizzlike but w/e
    yeah but you miss the important detail 2007 =/= 2023, times change after 15 years ! So has people

9. May 9, 2023  
    just make it pve so the virgins that camp low levels and call it wpvp can go away.

10. May 9, 2023  
    just make it pve so the virgins that camp low levels and call it wpvp can go away.
    pvp was never fair, got camped? call for your faction.

11. May 9, 2023  
    I am really excited for this new realm and all, but just by reading the comments here I can see that people here on Warmane (maybe the whole community) is selfish as hell. I mean, the best part of a progressive realm like this, is the leveling at 1x rate and the end game AFTER a leveling like this. This is what everyone that really want to play in a realm like this want to experience, as I really don't recall seeing a private server out there having this kind of proposal.

If this realms goes with a high rate, it breaks completely the progression feel. We're talking here about a three expansion progress. We don't even know how much time this will happen through vanilla until wotlk. I think it should be two or even three years of content, so people can level and experience each raid release content without rushing. People forget that there are people that DON'T stay all day playing this. Okay, this happens to make people think that if you don't play all day you should level faster, but you guys already know that this person that plays two or three hours a day will get bored leveling fast and doing all content as a person that plays all day as well, see what happens with Icecrown...

Are we really going to ask for an progressive Icecrown like realm, knowingly that this will ruin most people experience?

12. May 9, 2023  
    yeah but you miss the important detail 2007 =/= 2023, times change after 15 years ! So has people
    But Warmane exist since 2009/2010 ( it was molten-wow before) and was even back then one of best servers out there and had cash shop.

13. May 10, 2023  
    if you all want to do is gank in stranglethorn vale lvl 30 people being you lvl 39 you just can say it. but please stop saying "leveling is fun and immerse me and lot of people in this new unexplored world". it's a lie and sound very silly for not saying stup*d

you don't see private classic vanilla servers because they release official classic vanilla wow back in 2018 and they killed ragnaros the1st week. yes you become lvl 55 in days. they grind high warlord/gran marshall in 4 months playing 12hs per day every day bgs. it doesn't work like we all want to work in 2018. just it doesn't. imagine now a private server, and crystal generation being camped by some a**hole boomer +30 years old, 14 hours per day like a lunatic? they just gonna quit.
    i know, i know back in the old days that is the way things was. in 2004 not in 2023. that is why private classic servers always have a peak of online people and the 1st month just puff gone 50% of population. happens realm going 90% for a dominant pvp faction. and when that happen...ofc...people start leaving and the realm just die.
    this are unarguable facts.

14. May 10, 2023  
    if you all want to do is gank in stranglethorn vale lvl 30 people being you lvl 39 you just can say it. but please stop saying "leveling is fun and immerse me and lot of people in this new unexplored world". it's a lie and sound very silly for not saying stup*d
    You are welcome to disagree, but I find the leveling experience to be the only part of the game I enjoy anymore. Most people these days look at the leveling process as nothing more than a hurdle to get to the "real game". But this was not how it worked in Vanilla. The leveling *journey* was the game. Raiding, BGs, etc were an after-thought. You can talk smack all you want about this, but it's not going to change that after over a decade's worth of farming top-end difficulty raid bosses, dungeon spam, emblem/other currency farms, etc. I'm burnt out on all of it. It's not a challenge anymore. I'd rather sit back and enjoy my coffee while doing quests, grinding mobs and working on my professions.

15. May 10, 2023  
    I also wish there's gonna be no less than 3-4 thousand active players, so that one might reach rank 14 in battlegrounds.

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last