1. slower leveling up is quite fine if the content is vanilla+ and the world/dungeons get updated and more stuff to do while leveling. if its the same old leveling = its boring. Only hardcore leveling is kinda fun so HC mode i guess will be part of the picture, but still i very much hope for VANILLA+ content and x3 xp rates for non-hardcore players.

2. Just came here to say i had a great breakfast and i want new fresh server be x3 or more.
    Maybe i miss it since there is 60 pages and i can't read all of them, but i don't think Warmane stuff members have said they going to make some crazy client changes to give you true Vannila experience. From what i have seen people are fantasizing about true Vannila and i am 99.99% sure this is not what we going to get.

3. From what i have seen people are fantasizing about true Vannila and i am 99.99% sure this is not what we going to get.
    People love to fantasize of playing true vanilla, yet only few have the time, or patience, to do it.

I'm guessing we are getting 3-7 x rates, with potential of lower player adjusted experience rates.

4. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

EXP rates UI and other WotLK UI features with Vanilla content

Update on talents and spells

5. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

Damn, now THIS is podr...
    THIS is updates!

6. 100% this. Vanilla was incredible. But also very trying.
    Aside from the bumped exp rates, the only other quality of life improvement I want to see is 2-3x movement speed when dead. Some of the vanilla GY runs were absolutely BS lmfao

7. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

Thanks Mercy

8. You realize that leveling to 60 in 3.3.5 is like 5 times faster compare to Vannila?
    You realize that for a lambda player even on 3.3.5, x1 lvl 60 is 3 days of /played meaning 72h, meaning 2 entire weak if you play 5h per day, meaning you are student or without family.

But it's not really the problem, the problem is we NEED an alt for profressions, i don't think the majority want to lvl up 2 lvl 60 with x1.
    I mean, it's fun ONLY if raid doesn't release before 2-3 months. If MC is released in 2 weaks or 3, it's really not fun because you have the feeling that you want rush.

9. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

Apparently people here are one big joke to you guys. :) Don't know if this is supposed to be funny or sad.

Silly and naive me, I should have saved myself many hours of my life posting on this forum, since I was under impresion you take it/us seriously.

But I guess when you have this big player base, you are kinda in a position to not give a damn.

You fooled me alright, hopefully the server will not be treated this way.

10. You realize that for a lambda player even on 3.3.5, x1 lvl 60 is 3 days of /played meaning 72h, meaning 2 entire weak if you play 5h per day, meaning you are student or without family.

But it's not really the problem, the problem is we NEED an alt for profressions, i don't think the majority want to lvl up 2 lvl 60 with x1.
    I mean, it's fun ONLY if raid doesn't release before 2-3 months. If MC is released in 2 weaks or 3, it's really not fun because you have the feeling that you want rush.
    Did you just pull random numbers from your *** and make some random math how long would take to hit 60?

Also i realize today something. People are asking for adjusting XP rate to match original Vannila, but also at the same time complaining its too slow and need to be higher rate.

You don't NEED alts for wtf you on about? Also why would MC release 2-3 months later WTF you even saying? If they give you x7 exp or even x3 you will be 60 first day, or maybe will take you 2-3 days if you play less and then what? You will be raid logging for 2 hours a week and you will be doing 100 BRD arena run to get your chest, that's Vannila gameplay without the leveling part.

11. Apparently people here are one big joke to you guys. :) Don't know if this is supposed to be funny or sad.

Silly and naive me, I should have saved myself many hours of my life posting on this forum, since I was under impresion you take it/us seriously.

But I guess when you have this big player base, you are kinda in a position to not give a damn.

You fooled me alright, hopefully the server will not be treated this way.
    not that i think that the staff needs anyone defending them, but the whole disrespect thing started when they clearly stated that they have plans and they will release information later when preparations are made, and then people started complaining and asking questions while disregarding the above statement

12. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

Completely unnecessary and unprofessional.

13. Just a quick update on the work we've done. Here's a couple videos to demonstrate a couple of things we'd like to share!

Message received, I will stop caring about your servers

14. I like after a joke is made, some people turn into jokes themselves. Like the two posters above me.

15. I like after a joke is made, some people turn into jokes themselves. Like the two posters above me.
    :nerd:

Keep blowing the mods weeb, there's still no reason for official staff to bait people that are just waiting for more dev updates on the realm.

First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last