1. What do change to not get kicked

So tired of joining a pug and just getting kicked at inspection for no reason. It was hard enough getting 5.8 with all the wild 6k+ requirements for ICC10 but lately ever time I go for gear inspection I just get kicked. Full enchants/gems/soft armor pen cap I don't know what else to change?
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. Your gear is ok for the most part, missing T10 pieces but it's a pain to farm without spamming ICC so yeah.
    It's probably because you don't have the ICC achievements (no KS, not even crimson halls)

3. You know any progression guilds? I know my guilds a meme guild but even if I was geared I can't commit time for 4-5 G runs a week which is seemingly what every guild I see recruiting demands. They all want multiple LOD geared toons and to apply.
    You say also that I don't have achievement but alas it's impossible to get achievement if you can't get in the run for not having achievement.
    Crimson halls I don't have no last pug that made it that far people kept not biting and turning. BPC was as far as I got on this Hunter. Where as my rogue I am 11/12 H but no one generally cares if I say my main has achievement.

4. Heh, the term that I used is what those kinds of "spam invite everyone" guilds have been called since Cataclysm days, it wasn't meant as an insult :< They do have bad rep, let's be real.

Anyway no, I don't know. I play here on and off, deleting my characters when I decide to finally quit WoW only to re-make them months later when I miss WoW, lmao. But I haven't raided with a guild since like 2015.
    Best strategy would be to join literally any guild that can get you at least KS 25 and some gear, even if they're crappy people you gotta put up with it, gear up and then leave. It was much easier to do back in the day when guilds didn't require 4 nearly BiS chars, yeah. But you surely won't get that KS with PuGs.

5. Gear wise seems only gripe there could be is that you bought cape instead of having 2x T10 parts.

It's probably something else.

6. Pugs suck, join a guild instead.
    You know how few people who hoste pugs understand the concept of a arp soft cap when using scorpion..

7. Change talents a little - if I see hunter without "Focused Aim" (first row), I will kick him too.
    Focused Aim - 3/3 - pushback is really bad
    Improved Arcane Shot - 0/3 - remove this points, you don't need it - you don't use Arcane Shot, because it's not affected by armor penetration - remove this points
    Survival Instincts - 2/2 (in survival tree) - you use a lot of steady shots during the fight
    And then you have two options:
    Imrpoved Barrage (marksman tree) or Trap Mastery (survival tree) - if you have problem with movement, use the first one.

You also missing one socket in belt - use "Eternal Belt Buckle" on it and you can use another one gem.

And that should be OK... I can't take you to my raids, because I play on horde side. But at Ally side it's easier to get into the raid.

8. U farmed like 260 eof and u have 0 t10 parts ? Also why the **** did u used agility gems in all slots . We live in 2023 internet exist .. check guides etc before making things like u want and then complain why ppl wont take u in raids .. if u need help i can give u macro stats etc for hunt .. just reply here ur discord

9. Because Armor Pen Gems with the Armor pen trinket are wasted gems during the trinket proc as going over the Armor Pen cap has no benefit.
    That 258 EOF thing is definitely a bug. I never farmed that many. As far sa the previous comment the missing belt buckle is also an armory bug as I have that on my toon.
    I will take that into consideration the Focused Aim. I never really noticed to much push back but I am willing to try it. As far as survival instincts I didnt go with it while I have these agility gems simple because I have like 55-60% crit already. I was using arcane shot in between cds but I will take your advice and take that out of my rotation and re spec.

Also really not sure why it says I have that many EOF farmed. I definitely never did as I didn't even play this hunter really until recently. I was like 3k GS last month.

10. U farmed like 260 eof and u have 0 t10 parts ? Also why the **** did u used agility gems in all slots . We live in 2023 internet exist .. check guides etc before making things like u want and then complain why ppl wont take u in raids .. if u need help i can give u macro stats etc for hunt .. just reply here ur discord
    See, people don't know about the soft cap for scorpion lol.