1. so many people waited for FM4 and its just canceled with no reasons. how come do you talk about something that havent been released yet? i mean i am not interested much waht are you planning to launch, but me and a lot of people was interested to play on FM4 because it was verified thing. in short - a spit into community who planned to play in 15th april.

2. Give people the s4 they've all been waiting for... if anything make it shorter so you can fms4 before ur new project launches.. everyone happy :P

3. i dont understand why many people are pissed about the server they are going to release. FM been out for years and like yeah it was enjoyable but this vanilla progressive server is just better in every way. it gives the true wow experience. im counting days for it i truly cant wait and i think people should give it a try because if anyone can do it its warmane. and vanilla is just peak wow experience adding that it will be progressive till wotlk is just beyond good. hope warmane wont change their mind about this progressive server since alot of people asking about fm4 which doesnt make sense. i dont understand why not more people are excited about this progressive realm its just relief and its what ive been wanting for years. good job warmane hope itll work cant wait to be there

4. actually launch frostmourne4 could be a good idea because the official server will soon have a boring toc
    Currently what is boring is Ulduar lol

5. Save Frostmourne!

Oh, don't mind me, just making noise. No king rules forever. But could we have another year please?
    Instead of the last minute switch up? Run servers end to end instead of into the ground, eh?

6. Played all season so far. Even the last PVE one, still enjoyed it! (rogue here btw, Wpvp :( )

In my eyes FM was always Warmane's gem. Great idea, decent execution. With or without additional features.

Would ''reserve'' my night at every release and stay up grindin and leveling with a huge player base. Yes, that is the weird part, why stop it when you had decent, healthy population at least during the first 1-2 stages. Yes the population gets depleted at the end, but that is the beauty of it. That is the life cycle. Like a phoenix it would rise again.

Was my perception of a good experience illusion? I dont think so, especially having in mind that even with BiS-es on ICC I would chill and kill on my average-ish char on FM, over and over again. Always thought FM was a successful project for Warmane. Wasnt it?

7. I don't care much about either FM or this new progressive realm but I think FM ideas were better. Anyway it's a good decision to not have both FM and a new realm because that would divide population even more which is bad for people playing on stable realms like Lordaeron or Blackrock.

8. Hi everyone,

I think the plan for the this progressive realm is perfect and I believe that it will attract both as the new and so the old players who stopped playing wotlk or wow in general. I am particularly interested what rates will be on this new realm, I personally hope for inbetween 1-3x for great experience of the world (7x is too much). I also like the previous idea mentioned here that for the first character xp-rates 1x and then exponedly increase according to the number of max level characters (if there is a posibility to script it this way) or set the xp rates to 1x but gold, drop, ect. way higher. Another great thing is that it will be played on the wotlk 335a client.

I look forward to start of this new realm, I hope the launch wil be as soon as possible and I believe it will be next great success for warmane. Huge thanks to the warmane team for their work.

/sorry for bad english/

9. What does the phrase "progressive Vanilla-TBC-WoTLK realm" mean? That it is going to start from vanilla, then it will go TBC, then WOTLK? or that it will start from vanilla, then whoever wants stays on vanilla and the rest move to tbc, then some of the population stays on TBC and the rest go to WOTLK? Thanks a lot in advance!

10. What does the phrase "progressive Vanilla-TBC-WoTLK realm" mean? That it is going to start from vanilla, then it will go TBC, then WOTLK? or that it will start from vanilla, then whoever wants stays on vanilla and the rest move to tbc, then some of the population stays on TBC and the rest go to WOTLK? Thanks a lot in advance!
    No, from what i understand you will "progress" to every expansion, so you can't stay in Vanilla/BC once the release the next expansion

11. People interested in progression server are probably less likely to buy stuff/coins from the store. Which makes running both a FM and a new Vanilla->tbc->WotLK server set most likely uneconomic.

For the people who are not interested in vanilla and tbc, then just come back when WotLK is unlocked, if the xp rates are >1 then you wont be that far behind and can enjoy a FM S4-like experience. You will just have to endue the application of some patience.

12. To be honest, FM was really good and I even find it superior than Blizzard's Classic, since it offers higher quality and more content -> Higher difficulty, Timewalking, Mithics.... I regret going to play WOTLK Classic which I ditched after 2 months of leveling on a fresh realm ( which is now completely dead btw ) and after 1-2 Naxx 25 which I made with with no issue with some 3k GS items. It was feeling like a joke compared to the FM's difficulty.
    Warmane really brought FM to a very good level. The only thing that went wrong was the reliese of Classic which caused issues to the population of the server.

I really hope the new project will be good enough and will be worthed. Otherwise, please give us FM Season 4! BUT with the long classic and etc, many people experienced Naxx/Uld many times and perhaps it would be nice to have a little break, so from that point a new project Vanilla -> TBC -> WOTLK does not sound that bad, or just a small break/delay. It would have been good if we had enough population to sustain both projects.

P.C. Please adopt some of the FM features ( Timewalking, Mythic ) to the best realm ever - Lordearon, it will be very nice. If we dont have FM, there is no Timewalking adopted anywhere, which is a big loss, since it is a unique feature that Warmane developed and its best not to get lost but used on another realm.

13. If the new realm is going to be similar to FM but with longer seasons (as they would contain Vanilla-TBC-WotLK), this looks like a nice decision. Many people that would be playing FM S4 would want to play the new realm, but having a beta in summer might mean a release around September, which would conflict with FM S4. Better to wait 3 months than split population between two similar servers.

14. Just leave frostmourne alone, let us play and you focus on your projects please <3

First ... 891011 Last