1. Can you tell me What happend with bag and bank items, do they transfer with character as well? (flasks, boes, mats, etc...)
    And when transfer opens exactyl? 30th april than right or earlier? PVE is dead, open transfer earlier please :D
    Everything should be moved. Transfers only happen when the realm is decomissioned and you can only move them to Icecrown.

2. Well I recently came back to play s4 and now that experience is not happening, guess I have to go find another game to play. There's a reason I'm not on the current classic expansion (it isn't the monthly fee). It was the experience wasn't was I was looking to enjoy. I liked Frostmourne. I'll check back later to see how the new server will be. I might play when it hits TBC. Not interested in the vanilla phase. I remember the TBC server was low pop. Anyway good luck to you guys and thanks for at least bringing in something new
    When you come back you will see people with the Black Qiraji and your missed opportunity.

3. When you come back you will see people with the Black Qiraji and your missed opportunity.
    When we come back to Frostmourne? Because that's the crux here. A whole lot of us aren't just going to chill on Icecrown holding our Ls until one or two years down the line when Frostmourne comes back (if it ever does) and we go crawling back, I think. And the people I'm talking about wouldn't care if those players ended up with Alexstrasza herself as their mount if the PTE ended with an Icecrown transfer.

I'm not in a hardcore guild and very few of my guildies wanted to continue their characters on Icecrown. We are (or perhaps were?) here for Frostmourne.

4. Who cares about bringing in new stuff, just Reset it and keep it same as S3, no work to be done, you can still focus on progressive realm and we can enjoy our Frostmourne S4 while some wait, many dont care for Vanilla to Wotlk, and will stop playing forsure, why not just let us have fm4 exactly the same as fm3
    +1

Totally agree. FM is a way to new players learn with people, and all the players start from 0.

5. I do think the new progressive server is an interesting idea. However, I know that for a lot of people Warmane has been the go-to place for quality wotlk content, because so many of us think this is the best expansion and content to play. Additionally, I think, and I assume many people could agree with this, that playing on Icecrown is kind of a depleted experience; you try to find the fastest way to get to end-content in PVE, or you always have someone maxed out who can pretty much solo anything, while in PVP you either just get 1 shot by everyone who is maxed out with 6.9k gs or you gotta meet premade chars from blackrock in bgs...

With that said, FM being decommissioned end of this month, while beta for the progressive realm coming (probably) this summer, which means release won't be until at least the fall..? Decommissioning FM without any alternative to so many of us who have stayed away from Icecrown or Blackrock for a good reason? I am sorry to say this, but this honestly cannot be the best way to handle this... :(

6. First time posting. I joined Warmane a few weeks ago, after being tired of the crap Blizzard is doing to WotLK classic. I created a toon on Icecrown and got it to 80. I've been having a really hard time finding a guild or people to raid with, because of the gear gap between a new 80 and the current end game raiding.

I didn't fret, I read about the Frostmourne server, saw that it was due for a reset soon, and figured I'd play on Icecrown until the reset occurred. Now with this news, my choice is to either tough it out on Icecrown or wait to do vanilla all over again many months from now? This is no bueno for me. I was so pumped for the Frostmourne reset, figured it was a done deal since this has been going on for three years straight. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do...

7. IMAGINE people consumed "wotlk content" for 3 years and still not enough.
    They consume it for 10+ years and still look for it.

8. I too was waiting for the new season, because I like the experience going from pauper to megahero. I reckon this will still be possible on the new server so I will try it. I hope however that this new 'season' will not be much longer that the old frostmourne. I have read people talking about a 3yr season, which would be too long for me and I will probably be away for long periods if this is the case. That the new server will start (months) later is ofc a disappointment, but one I can easily deal with.

Having said this I praise the team for a fantastic server that Frostmourne (and the others ) have been and I think we all should support them for trying something new, which might turn out as equally great!

9. can we migrate to ice? and will we able to do it rn?

10. Dont you guys have phones? Everybody has phones , yeah we replace something that you all love and played for 3 seasons with something that no everybody likes. If we wanted to play Vanilla and TBC we would have not been here... We were here because of the good WotLK content that this server had.
    Golden reference there. Was actually waiting for S4 to fill in the few months till 6th of June. /smirk

11. Yeah! Frostmourne is the only wayI can play without "fear" of Ganks and where I can cool off and distract myself from my responsibilities.

Will there be a transfer option for characters already made?

12. I understand this, and is expected. I'm the one that posted the poll in the first place, after all. But it's natural that the majority of the people who would see and/or care about the poll would vote favorably. I'm more interested to see how much traction it gets. Without people using alts to try and boost that number anyway.
    I'm guessing it would get more traction if the Warmane discord wasn't practically impossible to find. It doesn't show up on Discord server search and I couldn't find it using the search function on these forums. I had to google around to finally find it.

13. I'm guessing it would get more traction if the Warmane discord wasn't practically impossible to find. It doesn't show up on Discord server search and I couldn't find it using the search function on these forums. I had to google around to finally find it.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432965
    Sticky at the top of the main discussion board.

14. Give us fm s4 please. There is demand for wrath seasonal fresh and warmane is best positioned to offer this service.

15. Just give us FM4 please, we all have been waiting for that for a long time, you baited us and delivered nothing. I believe both realms can be up at the same time.

First ... 45678 ... Last