1. Corpse camping flight route griefers are rediculous

PvP server, yea I get it but repetitive corpse camping is disruptive of game play and basically prevents enjoyment of the game.

Make a PvE server already or start suspending these pukes for disruption.

2. Oh another thread about corpse camping...

Want my advice? ,BUY A MOUNT!

3. Make a PvE server already
    True. Warmane lacking a PvE realm badly. To be honest I have a hard time understanding who needs a PvP realms in 2023. This is the past and time wasting, time to move on.
    I haven't played Icecrown for a while to say the least, but according to your post I see that nothing changed.

4. From everything I see, staff condones and practically encourages this kind of griefing. The general response is that it's within game mechanics, so if you don't like it, figure out how to do something about it...in-game, via those same game mechanics.

For the majority of us, we see it as the waste of time it is, and even if we were inclined to try to police it like the staff infers we should with our own characters, the griefers would just move on to the next FP to grief...it becomes a game of whack-a-mole, and proof it's just a waste of time.

Some people only get enjoyment out of destroying the enjoyment of others...almost makes you pity their souls once you realize just how damaged they must be.

5. Some people only get enjoyment out of destroying the enjoyment of others...almost makes you pity their souls once you realize just how damaged they must be.
    That's what eventually happens to you when you play on the most stale realm out there for years. Corpse camping and FP camping is arguably sanest stage of IC player.