1. Mining/Herbing bots are out of control (Icecrown)

I encounter at least 3-4 different bots each time I do single farming circle on both Icecrown and Storm Peaks zones. As far as I've noticed they're all low geared Death Knights and all of them are either level 80 or 79. I have followed one of them for his entire circle and they all seem to farm entire Northrend region - essentially one big circle around the entire continent. Once engaged they will simply try to run out of combat and mount up or wait to be get killed. Meaning you can softlock the bot by just keeping them in combat (ain't nobody got time for that). After mining/gathering a node, they will mount up and fly straight up very high (trying to avoid detection), and literally AFK there for exactly 1 minute before scanning for another node. And they would /sit and jump every single time before mounting up.

I have tried to report couple of the bots via in-game ticket with full video proof, and got a reply that Warmane Staff will investigate further. But the exact bots I've reported are still at it DAYS later. How do you even deal with bots? Since reporting them with even video proof is not sufficient apparently. It is making me feel pretty stupid for putting in the effort and farming for myself, when there's a dude snuggling in his bed while the bot does the work for him.
    Edited: April 14, 2023