1. @emblem of heroism

Hello. Im new in world of warcraft. Ive got a question about emblem of heroism. Why cant I start any quest to collect them? Every quest I wanna to do which emblem of heroism should be rewarded is not exist or npc just not respond me. How can I collect it then?

2. You collect emblem of triumph and emblem of frost. From bosses, daily rdf rewards and quests. Then you can go to vendor and exchange those emblems for lower tier emblems like emblem of heroism.

3. Emblems from quests is not a thing in WotLK, that's just another BS change that Blizz recently added to classic.
    Don't use wowhead, it's not accurate.

4. So I've been doing quests for nothing >_>
    ****ing wowhead, I swear to the Light...

5. There are bunch of quests that award emblems, it's all good, that guy is sniffing glue.

6. Which one?! I did 2 quest rows now and not one of them dropped them! I think u are sniffing glue

7. OP wasn't talking about weekly quests etc. but about this https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/curren...-from-q;0+2+12 - normal quests allover Northrend that give EoH, which is only a thing in official classic WotLK, you stunad.

8. Where can i trade them for emblem of heroism

You collect emblem of triumph and emblem of frost. From bosses, daily rdf rewards and quests. Then you can go to vendor and exchange those emblems for lower tier emblems like emblem of heroism.
    where can i tade those for that because i dont know where

9. where can i tade those for that because i dont know where
    Dalaran's emblem vendors. There's also a goblin by the Underbelly's inn.