1. Might or Kings?

Hi gentlemen, I'd like to ask you, when do I switch to using BoK instead of BoM? I am sitting at 6089 gearscore atm, however I am in need of an answer, as a retribution paladin, do I keep using BoM, or do I switch to BoK? Thank you in advance. Have a good day.

2. Speaking from PvE perspective. I am aware that in PvP, BoK does the job. What about PvE?

3. According to the sims on Rawr, Might remains a superior DPS increase until you are near BiS, at which point Kings can situationally be better. (Full raid buff with flask and strength food but no Sanc buff)

At ~6k gs you can interpret this to mean that Might will give you more DPS, but Kings will give you more survivability / mana. It's also important to consider which other paladins are in your party and what buffs they are providing. Like if you have Sanc, it's not worth buffing kings on yourself.

Likewise if there's a hpala buffing you with kings, give them 30 minute wisdom and give yourself 10 minute might
    Edited: April 25, 2023

4. May 2, 2023  
    As far as I know, once you are closed to the near BIS, the benefits of getting more states are reduced. Therefore, I believe BOM would be slightly better in your case. In my opinion.

5. May 4, 2023  
    As far as I know, once you are closed to the near BIS, the benefits of getting more states are reduced. Therefore, I believe BOM would be slightly better in your case. In my opinion.
    Correct conclusion, painfully wrong logic.

Kings gives 10% of all your stats. Might gives a flat amount of Attack Power (550 AP if unspec'd, 688 if spec'd improved talent)

So if you only have for example, 1,000 strength, kings will grant you 100 strength. Not very good.
    If you have 3000 strength, kings will grant you 300 strength. That's getting pretty good. Plus the stamina, agility, intellect and (lol) spirit. Not to mention it will also boost stats gained during procs (if applicable)
    Meanwhile, Might always gives flat 688 attack power no matter your gear. As you can see, when you start getting more geared, kings becomes more competitive.

300 strength is roughly equivalent to 600~660 attack power, with the agility + other stat gains closing the gap to Might's 688 attack power buff. If not talented, 550 Attack power is easily overcome by kings at earlier gear levels.
    Edited: May 4, 2023

6. May 7, 2023  
    Correct conclusion, painfully wrong logic.

Kings gives 10% of all your stats. Might gives a flat amount of Attack Power (550 AP if unspec'd, 688 if spec'd improved talent)

So if you only have for example, 1,000 strength, kings will grant you 100 strength. Not very good.
    If you have 3000 strength, kings will grant you 300 strength. That's getting pretty good. Plus the stamina, agility, intellect and (lol) spirit. Not to mention it will also boost stats gained during procs (if applicable)
    Meanwhile, Might always gives flat 688 attack power no matter your gear. As you can see, when you start getting more geared, kings becomes more competitive.

300 strength is roughly equivalent to 600~660 attack power, with the agility + other stat gains closing the gap to Might's 688 attack power buff. If not talented, 550 Attack power is easily overcome by kings at earlier gear levels.
    3000 str is a dream, BiS SM pally has roughly 2200-2300 (belf pally has 2232 with 1 expertise 1 nightmare and 20 str gems.) unbuffed str (with %15 str talent ofc.) and with how/mark its 2469. So 247 str from kings which is 494 atkpower. What you trade is 200atk power against %1,25-1,5 crit and 300-500 mana.

7. May 8, 2023  
    If not talented, 550 Attack power is easily overcome by kings at earlier gear levels.
    Roughly bis;
    Shadowmourne, Signet of Twilight, Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak, Umbrage Armbands, Fleshrending Gauntlets and Coldwraith Links.
    Just to be clear about how many agility items are equipped here.

Un-talented Might (left) vs Kings (right).
    No raid buffs, as you know the difference in AP will only grow further in Might's favor.

https://imgur.com/KlZG6N4

If we're talking exclusively about AP here, Might still wins here. Why would we talk about earlier gear levels then?
    If it's big enough of an issue, get a warrior or another paladin.