1. How to transfer characters?

Hi everyone,
    Can someone tell me how to trasfer my characters from froustmourne realm to icecrown realm. Pleas write me exactly what to do. ?hanks in advance!

2. Hello!

You can do the following:

Access "My account" at the top left corner. Then go to services, from there you go to select your realm and your character. Select Frostmourne, as this is the current you are on, select the character and then go to the forth fall menu and choose "Realm transfer". Then it will ask you to which server you wanna change and the only option is Icecrown, I think. Choose that and then click on complete or whatever it says to end the process. Then wait around 10-15 minutes and your character should be transferred. If you have more than 1 character, you have to do that for every and each character.

Hope it helped my G!

3. Help I don't have that option in the drop down menu

4. If you select Frostmourne in SERVICES you will have only one option("Realm Transfer"), which is to transfer characters from it to Icecrown.

5. If you select Frostmourne in SERVICES you will have only one option("Realm Transfer"), which is to transfer characters from it to Icecrown.
    And only there for Season III characters. Season I & II transfers are closed.