1. May 1, 2023  

Its a Sad day!

I just watched Frostmourne disappear from the realm list. Im very sad. Also right before the server shut down, they spawned raid bosses in cities, and then didn't give us enough time to organize and take them down, that was a major bummer. I was Really looking forward to a 4th season. I don't understand why we don't just have a reset of season 3 to hold us over until other things are done.

2. May 1, 2023  
    So what now? I wanted to play and there are no characters in any of the realms. I Can not see the realm transfer option.

3. May 1, 2023  
    So what now? I wanted to play and there are no characters in any of the realms. I Can not see the realm transfer option.
    The realm transfers are working great, it only takes like 5 minutes. Log in to your account, go to services, go to the drop down box all the way to the right, select realm transfer, complete the form.
    But, thats not the point, I don't like Icecrown, and I felt at home on Frostmourne.

4. May 1, 2023  
    The realm transfers are working great, it only takes like 5 minutes. Log in to your account, go to services, go to the drop down box all the way to the right, select realm transfer, complete the form.
    But, thats not the point, I don't like Icecrown, and I felt at home on Frostmourne.