1. June 3, 2023  
    People saying it's not ganking if they kill somebody half of their level. Yet they scream profanities at gankers when that exact happens to them. Funny how views change according to the side you're on.

"Real wPvP" is killing anybody who you is in your view and killable.

Those who run away, well it's obvious a 16-23k HP DK can't compete against 34k+ HP Retri. Maybe you could take a lesson from that DK, they change scenery when somebody they can't beat comes after them.
    Obviously wPvP is killing anybody who is in your view and killable, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about guys who camp for hours the same place killing the same guy 10 times. I understand If a lvl 80 is on my way and I'm lvl 40 he's going to kill me, thats obvious, I will do the same, we're talking about harassment, chasing and camping bodies of low levels.

The last thing u say, it's easy to understand, lvl 40 can't compete against any lvl 80, it doesnt matters if he is full equiped or not, no chance. The thing that a full gear lvl80 can win Honor killing a not geared lvl80. Obviously is going to chase him, I don't understand why do the same to a guy who is not reporting anything good to u.

2. June 4, 2023  
    thats the problem, u think competing against lv80 as lv40 is the solution.
    the way u managed to get killed by the same guy 10 times really tells alot about how u think, so no matter how much ppl tried to tell u whats wrong and the solutions, u wont likely be able to comprehend anyway.

3. June 5, 2023  
    why are Griefers allowed to continue without punishment? why is it allowed for high level characters to kill lower level characters in the open or people that are fishing? why are Alliance players allowed to camp and kill the Flight Master in Orgrimmar over-and-over-&-over again?
    It's a PvP enabled server. That's what happens on a PvP enabled server in contested areas. You get killed. Crazy concept I know

4. June 5, 2023  
    thats the problem, u think competing against lv80 as lv40 is the solution.
    the way u managed to get killed by the same guy 10 times really tells alot about how u think, so no matter how much ppl tried to tell u whats wrong and the solutions, u wont likely be able to comprehend anyway.
    Surely the problem is your reading comprehension, at no time have I said to compete against a level 80 being 40, I have said that if there is a rogue roaming the ****ing dead body he will kill him 10, 20, 30 as many times as he wants , because there is no chance of ANYTHING.

The problem is you who think that killing any guy who comes flying to Gadgetzan in one hit is the most normal thing to do. Surely when another level 80 appears you will **** on yourself.

I bet that you are one of the typical ones who champions the lows but then runs away when there is another 80.

5. June 5, 2023  
    Funny to see since I'm lvl 80 I dont get attacked.

6. June 5, 2023  
    Notice how all these people always talk about "hypothetical" scenarios? That's because there are plenty of ways to get away and every single player does. If someone gets camped 10+ times, he has waaay more serious things to worry about or it's a bot.

So, reign in your savior complex or whatever you people got going on there.

7. June 5, 2023  
    Notice how all these people always talk about "hypothetical" scenarios? That's because there are plenty of ways to get away and every single player does. If someone gets camped 10+ times, he has waaay more serious things to worry about or it's a bot.

So, reign in your savior complex or whatever you people got going on there.
    Dude I'm talking about personal experience, not hypothetical scenarios, i've seen guys camping quest zones just sending the Dk pet to kill guys in 500m

8. June 5, 2023  
    Yes, you can send a pet, what is your point?

9. June 5, 2023  
    Surely the problem is your reading comprehension, at no time have I said to compete against a level 80 being 40, I have said that if there is a rogue roaming the ****ing dead body he will kill him 10, 20, 30 as many times as he wants, because there is no chance of ANYTHING.
    see, thats why i said what i said, cz when a guy let a ganker kill him for more than 10 times, its like hes trying to compete with ganker, there are literally other ways to avoid that.

The problem is you who think that killing any guy who comes flying to Gadgetzan in one hit is the most normal thing to do. Surely when another level 80 appears you will **** on yourself.
    u can think its not normal based on your feelings, but the fact says that it is what to expect on pvp realm tho, ganking happens especially when the other player is lower level. what u expect is a fair fight, which is never a factor in wpvp.

I bet that you are one of the typical ones who champions the lows but then runs away when there is another 80.
    u can assume whatever u want mate, im simply stating for what it is regardless your soft precious feelings.

ganking and corpse camping happen on both sides, the different is that horde 80s dont actually care about their lowbies thats why all the QQ posts are coming from horde.
    Edited: June 5, 2023 Reason: grammar

10. June 6, 2023  
    I'm talking about guys who camp for hours the same place killing the same guy 10 times.
    You don't get into the boxing ring not expecting to get hit. Maybe you should stay at your spectator seat elsewhere?

The last thing u say, it's easy to understand, lvl 40 can't compete against any lvl 80, it doesnt matters if he is full equiped or not, no chance. The thing that a full gear lvl80 can win Honor killing a not geared lvl80. Obviously is going to chase him, I don't understand why do the same to a guy who is not reporting anything good to u.
    I'm not suggesting you to fight a level 80 as lvl 40, I'm not an *****.
    You take your loss, bag your things, and move elsewhere (website unstuck, wink wink).

You're saying higher geared player can kill lower geared player, because they can? What if we change "geared" into "leveled", why it all of a sudden change so drastically that people screech about it on the forum?

11. June 8, 2023  
    Its allowed because it is plainly advertised as a feature. its is a PVP server. You know what you are getting too.

That said. people are *******s. people sitting there killing quest givers, vendors, flight points repeatedly while watching you wait for them... they're a bag of dicks. People camping your corpse. lvl 80's purposefully going after low levels and camping their corpse, mind controling people and jumping them off a cliff.. okay that one is worth it. Mutiboxers are the worst though.

If it where just a one off an 80 running by on a gathering session and run into someone.. wack them and move on.. hey it happens. People camping the dark portal is frustrating but the alliance is always there, always controlling it. Horde need to take it back simple as that.

few things that could make it less annoying... lower the debuff for using the spirit healer. PVP flag gets turned off on certain conditions. Speed up ghosts returning to corpse.. that sort of thing.

It still happens at 80.. specifically at the argent crusade hub, probably because it is right next to dalaran.

12. Surely the problem is your reading comprehension, at no time have I said to compete against a level 80 being 40, I have said that if there is a rogue roaming the ****ing dead body he will kill him 10, 20, 30 as many times as he wants , because there is no chance of ANYTHING.

My brother in Thrall. If it's that big of an issue that you've been corpse camped more than 3 or 4 times just log out and use the unstuck feature to teleport away and go level elsewhere. I've had times where I'd get killed 2 or 3 times and on the 4th death I'd just log out and unstuck to revive and go to my hearth and go somewhere else. My 80 isn't geared enough yet to take out a dude who has had a 6.4k gearscore since 2016. That's really all there is to this you just leave the area and go level elsewhere or do something else with your time until such time has passed you assume the fella has moved on to other people or doing something else.

13. Im a big fan of world pvp, dont mind the ganking and raiding of cities with big groups, thats all cool. - Where **** slides for my part, is the multibox-griefing and subsequent corpsecamping. In my opinion, thats abusing gamemechanics a way it was never intended. Having 5 druids moonfirespamming you is just low.

14. Im a big fan of world pvp, dont mind the ganking and raiding of cities with big groups, thats all cool. - Where **** slides for my part, is the multibox-griefing and subsequent corpsecamping. In my opinion, thats abusing gamemechanics a way it was never intended. Having 5 druids moonfirespamming you is just low.

"This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable." - Palutena the Head Moderator

15. "This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable." - Palutena the Head Moderator
    First of all, the game was never inteded to be played on 5 clients and multiboxed. Its an MMORPG. But thats not the discussion; Multiboxing is allowed, so it is what it is. - IN. MY. OPINION. griefing with multibox is abusive and abusing gamemechanics. - Aside that, if you need to multibox in order to not be **** at the game, the game is not for you anyway.

First 1234 Last