1. Becouse its the internet and the one and only place where people can kill you laugh about it and legally walk away. World pvp servers are simply Purge mode for anyone who plays its.

Some people will stay locked up in the house hoping and praying that they live the night with nothing bad happening.
    While the others are out doing what they want, when they want, to who ever they want.

Dont like it.

Role a tank, and get insta ques from lvl 15 on up!

2. First of all, the game was never inteded to be played on 5 clients and multiboxed. Its an MMORPG. But thats not the discussion; Multiboxing is allowed, so it is what it is. - IN. MY. OPINION. griefing with multibox is abusive and abusing gamemechanics. - Aside that, if you need to multibox in order to not be **** at the game, the game is not for you anyway.
    Don't get me wrong there chief I always assume someone who has to drop on me with 5 or 6 geared boomkins isn't a good player either. But if we were to base this off official blizz rules then yes multiboxing was allowed as a game mechanic for MANY years and during the time of WoTLK it was allowed. So I guess that point kind of goes out the window from that + it being allowed by Warmane themselves.

3. Don't get me wrong there chief I always assume someone who has to drop on me with 5 or 6 geared boomkins isn't a good player either. But if we were to base this off official blizz rules then yes multiboxing was allowed as a game mechanic for MANY years and during the time of WoTLK it was allowed. So I guess that point kind of goes out the window from that + it being allowed by Warmane themselves.
    I think multiboxers are good players. You just don't like them how they beat you. Just like anybody else doesn't like when "BiS donors" beat other weaker players. You see all these big shot wPvPers with their scrolls, potions, flasks all stacked up killing anybody they think they can. Multibox is just a step, or two, further. You're just mad that somebody has gone further beyond what you can, and is now getting basically free kills when fighting you. What's your singular well geared character going to do? It just gets denied.

4. I think multiboxers are good players. You just don't like them how they beat you. Just like anybody else doesn't like when "BiS donors" beat other weaker players. You see all these big shot wPvPers with their scrolls, potions, flasks all stacked up killing anybody they think they can. Multibox is just a step, or two, further. You're just mad that somebody has gone further beyond what you can, and is now getting basically free kills when fighting you. What's your singular well geared character going to do? It just gets denied.
    No not really. I think they're just not good and would lose a 1v1 against a player of similar skill and gear and so they cope by having multiple copies of themselves in order to overpower the other player who doesn't have 4 shadow clones of himself. Don't put words in my mouth.

5. No not really. I think they're just not good and would lose a 1v1 against a player of similar skill and gear and so they cope by having multiple copies of themselves in order to overpower the other player who doesn't have 4 shadow clones of himself. Don't put words in my mouth.
    I doubt that.

You're just telling yourself that so you can feel good about yourself. You're not on top of the pecking order, and that's not into your liking.

In PvP, it's the trend to seek every advantage you can get with a singular goal: win. They win, you don't. GG.

6. I doubt that.

You're just telling yourself that so you can feel good about yourself. You're not on top of the pecking order, and that's not into your liking.

In PvP, it's the trend to seek every advantage you can get with a singular goal: win. They win, you don't. GG.
    Ok pal you can keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

7. I think multiboxers are good players. You just don't like them how they beat you. Just like anybody else doesn't like when "BiS donors" beat other weaker players. You see all these big shot wPvPers with their scrolls, potions, flasks all stacked up killing anybody they think they can. Multibox is just a step, or two, further. You're just mad that somebody has gone further beyond what you can, and is now getting basically free kills when fighting you. What's your singular well geared character going to do? It just gets denied.
    Wat? Everyone can multibox, its just a step too far. Thats what you're not understanding. Theres no skill in overwhelming other players with 5x1button macro.. And to argue there is, really shows how far off the fence you are. The far majority that enjoys pvp, does it to hone their skills and personal edge. Not to farm lowbies in Stranglethorn. So to argue multiboxers are good players just going a step further to be better than everyone else, must be one of the absolutely dumbest things ive ever read on the internet. - Why do you think multiboxers are multiboxing? If everyone was multiboxing, there wouldnt be a god damn point in multiboxing! Multiboxers are multiboxing, because its their only option of not being a complete ****stain on the ground..
    Edited: June 13, 2023

8. And i respect that. Blizz did change their stance on multiboxing though, when the true nature of it began to show. - Problem with multiboxing is, that its not done to enjoy the game and have fun. And thats why i mean by playing the game as intended. Theres always malicious intent behind multiboxing. Always! Overwhelming in pvp, botfarming, RMT, etc. - Plus, its a massive Win/Loss! The multiboxer has everything to gain, reap and reward, while the community is always taking the Ls. - But its not about multiboxing, so lets curb it :P - I agree with you though; Multiboxers are players that needs to overwhelm, because they got no skill.

9. I think its what makes this game great. Imagine there was no PVP. No worries about being ganked, no worrying about random high levels coming out of nowhere.. It would feel empty and pointless. Of course I get upset when mofos camp me but I usually either A) log a different character and hunt their asses down or B) move to a different place. I have never gotten to the point where I get upset enough to post on the forums. However the one change that I have made is I make sure I never gank people leveling when I am on my 80's. In actuality I have been helping people from either faction when I come across them leveling. I enjoy the OH **** moment they get when they see me but also really enjoy helping people. It's nice spreading a bit of love in this toxic world. But as I said before, it would be empty without it and would also not give you a reason to want to get max PVP gear so you can smack down the toxic a-holes who gank others.

10. I think its what makes this game great. Imagine there was no PVP. No worries about being ganked, no worrying about random high levels coming out of nowhere.. It would feel empty and pointless.
    Not only there are very successful MMOs out there without any manner of ganking, World of Warcraft began without PvP, was successful like that, and essentially returned to it with Warmode. Nothing about it feels empty or pointless at all, and, personally, is the only way I play MMOs.

11. while i understand some people just want to play it casually without any interruption from the opposite faction, for me the ability to kill others in openworld gives a war-danger vibes, and i feel like if an open-world game with 2 factions in conflict cant attack each other, be it for resources like nodes/herbs, mobs, quests or simply just to slain other player will be boring, weird, maybe even pointless.

idk, warcraft without war just doesnt feel right.

12. idk, warcraft without war just doesnt feel right.
    I agree, but people do have their preferences. Which is why Blizzard offered the options they did in how their realms worked in the past. Unfortunately, it's not a common thing to see in the pserver community, because, usually, such realms are unpopular.

13. while i understand some people just want to play it casually without any interruption from the opposite faction, for me the ability to kill others in openworld gives a war-danger vibes, and i feel like if an open-world game with 2 factions in conflict cant attack each other, be it for resources like nodes/herbs, mobs, quests or simply just to slain other player will be boring, weird, maybe even pointless.

idk, warcraft without war just doesnt feel right.
    The first part is your opinion. You're entitled to have an opinion, but that doesn't make it true or a fact. At most it would mean the game wasn't for you. Regarding "some want to play it casually," how come then on a PvE server, where PvPers are perfectly capable of toggling PvP on to fight each other, so many seem to lay back comfortably behind being set to PvE? Where does this supposed craving for "the rush" of being attacked anywhere goes to hide when they have the option to avoid it?

The second part is a non-argument, get over it. That's just the name of the game, which was inherited from an RTS game where crafting buildings and troops was an important part. The world in WoW isn't called Warcraft. No planet, continent, country, village, nothing in the lore is called Warcraft. It's nothing beyond the game's name, engineered to ride on the popularity of Warcraft 3. Even Blizzard themselves saw it like that, as, once more, the game didn't have "PvP servers" at its roots, those came later, and the non-PvP servers were then called Normal servers.

The "war" is the one happening in the story. It was, from the very beginning, never meant to be used as an excuse to just attack players who weren't interested in it. Warcraft without that misinterpretation of "war" is how the game was born.

14. 'enable pvp and fight eachother' not a thing, we all know that. There is no rush of being attacked anywhere, rush is the adventure that comes from the state of world where everyone can be attacked at any time. And when you have to be the only one with your pants down to do some pvp, of coarse it's not going to work. If it's a pve realm, then that's that.

That's great, Blizzard didn't intend it that way. I guess they made 2 sides for fun, with their own cities and territories.

15. 'enable pvp and fight eachother' not a thing, we all know that. There is no rush of being attacked anywhere, rush is the adventure that comes from the state of world where everyone can be attacked at any time. And when you have to be the only one with your pants down to do some pvp, of coarse it's not going to work. If it's a pve realm, then that's that.
    It isn't the PvErs problem if PvPers won't set themselves up for PvP. Why should they be dragged into it if the ones who want PvP are apparently, what, too cowardly to open themselves to be attacked?

That's great, Blizzard didn't intend it that way. I guess they made 2 sides for fun, with their own cities and territories.
    They created a setting with a background that involved two opposing factions in a war. It's called "a story," not an excuse for a battle royale. People could go do Battlegrounds (which, guess what, also have a story and do involve the two factions clashing directly) for the "war" feeling, or flag themselves for PvP if that's what they wanted. For all its faults, Blizzard understood unwanted attacks didn't translate into fun, just got peer pressured into creating not-normal servers.

First 1234 Last