1. May 23, 2023  

problem with the profession

Please advise me on what to do if I have a profession in mining 300/300 and I don't know how to further advance my career.The next advancement is at 325, but I currently have 300/300.

2. May 23, 2023  
    You find a trainer in Outlands, which trains you next rank that goes to 375. Then, when you reach 350 you go to Northrend and learn next rank that goes to 450.

3. May 23, 2023  
    In Outlands Training is available from level 325, but I am currently at 300/300.

4. May 23, 2023  
    It can't be so. Without Outland it is literally impossible to go beyond 300 skill, as it was cap in Classic. There is nothing to do/fix on your character, since it is purely in-game situation that you must resolve by following game mechanics.

5. May 23, 2023  
    Maybe try another trainer, one of those "bookshelf" trainers in Shatratth should work. Or trainer in Dalaran, I think that one trains 0 to max.

6. May 24, 2023  
    I apologize, but I have been playing for many years and I know very well how it should be. If everything was fine, I wouldn't be writing here.
    I repeat, I cannot learn the profession anywhere because in order to continue my education, I need to reach 325, but I am stuck at 300/300.

7. May 24, 2023  
    Maybe it's some new bug. Since you can not describe, maybe post a screenshot?

Everything looks perfect for me.

8. May 24, 2023  
    Honor Hold (Alliance) and Thrallmar (Horde) have all profession trainers in Hellfire Peninsula, you can train there. Shattrath has them too on Aldor and Scryers Tiers.