1. May 28, 2023  

Alliance Members......

Why are you guys so cringe? always camping ICC, STV, the Dark Portal... Why??? Why do you guys fly around looking for AFK people to kill?
    Its cringe as hell, You being full bis killing a poor low level, or killing a fresh 80 with no gear, doesn't make you good at the game. Yes its a PvP game, but even in the most toxic PvP games theres unwritten rules, a respect and honor system.... Also if youre flying around in Zangamarsh and your mining and picking herbs, if a horde member stops and looks at you, Hes trying to figure out if you're a bot or not, 9/10 we are more worried about what we have planned, and we don't flip out cause we see you and want to kill you. I understand its a PvP server, but some of the stuff I ALWAYS see you guys doing and camping is just so cringe man, No one thinks your a good player because you kill someone whose AFK. I really hope you understand what I mean by this, and If you don't I pray that you mature into a more respectable human being.

2. May 29, 2023  
    I'm not alliance but there is several reasons why i would kill a low-level player.

1) he pissed me off somehow.
    2) he is mining/gathering things i want.
    3) he is the alt of someone i want dead.
    4) wrong place wrong time.
    5) etc. :D

3. May 29, 2023  
    Hi!

You have to understand that the exact same things will a player from Alliance complain aswell. This is just a merry-go-round that will have no end.
    I recommend to just carry on with your leveling, getting gear and becoming bis or atleast close to it; I can promise that sooner or later you will become one of these people you are complaining about just because you got somewhat traumatized by this experience and you will want your revenge.
    As for myself, ain't no matter what faction I play, if it gives me honor, I kill him/her; ofcourse there will be some exceptions, but they are way to subjective to explain them.
    In conclusion, take it less personal and carry on with your thing, there are times when you are being left alone....there are times when you get farmed, that's how life goes. Take it as a game and remember to have fun no matter what.

Have fun!

4. May 31, 2023  
    You're right, I've seen so many Alliance players camp Horde leveling zones. Being killed by full BiS Alliance players while leveling made me realise that I could do the same and I am curently camping Alliance players in their zones, feels great seeing them not being able to do anything about it! Can't wait to waste more of their time!

5. June 5, 2023  
    ooh i bet they understand well how u feel, but im not so sure that u understand that its allowed in the rules regardless how u feel about it :)
    nobody is safe in contested maps on wpvp scenario, even the ganker himself isnt safe.

6. June 5, 2023  
    People nowadays like to complain about everything.

Can. t even make a joke now because some insensitive kid will try and report you cause you hurt their precious feelings.

Can. t camp someone because they dont like it, they want to be left alone... these precious snowflakes.

Atleast tell me where you're leveling so i can hurt your feelings.

7. June 6, 2023  
    Damn bro you're so powerful and good, damn, I got shivers just by reading your comment. Damn!

8. June 6, 2023  
    Cuz Red is dead. dont like it swap factions and get killed by all your faction twats!

Whats cringe is coming to the forums to cry about being ganked. All you do is fuel the fire for people like me who just wake up to read the forums and see another topic like this and realize that people still dont understand the old saying "life sucks, get a helmet"
    Edited: June 6, 2023

9. I think it's mostly a god complex. They spend a lot of time gearing up and can't hold their own in BG's or arena so they instead have to show how strong they are against lowbies. It makes them feel better. As for me - If I see a level 80 I typically engage. If it is someone leveling or is grey - I won't kill them and usually try to help them just to see a reaction. I just don't see the reason some high level people camp low level areas over and over.

10. there are two main problems:

1. A power imbalance between the factions, this is a pure number of players issue, and not addressing it, will only make it worse.
    2. Many players with high level gear want to use it. if raids aren't enough, then griefing others is the dopamine kick they need. I also suspect allot of them are using movement hacks, but I can't prove it.

There is no penalty in game to making others miserable, just like mocking other players on the forum when they complain about it, everyone just wants that sweet sweet dopamine.

11. July 1, 2023  
    there are two main problems:

1. A power imbalance between the factions, this is a pure number of players issue, and not addressing it, will only make it worse.
    2. Many players with high level gear want to use it. if raids aren't enough, then griefing others is the dopamine kick they need. I also suspect allot of them are using movement hacks, but I can't prove it.

There is no penalty in game to making others miserable, just like mocking other players on the forum when they complain about it, everyone just wants that sweet sweet dopamine.
    It's why I'm glad I got every class to level 80 last year. It's partly because of those things that I only log in to Warmane once in a blue moon these days.

Unfortunately, I'm not any better either when I log in either. When the mood strikes me, yes I will kill what players I can, but I never camp.

12. July 3, 2023  
    having gear and being good at the game is handy in pvp for sure. but the real power comes from your connections. your friends. your guild. it doesnt matter if someone is bis if you bring ten to take them down. if you are too new to have people to call on, join a strong guild that will answer calls for help.

but as an aside, in my experience the vast majority of people going around killing lows are doing it to feel strong cause actual pvpers destroy them. personally, i only kill 80s unless i have specific reason to kill a non 80. and once i kill someone they are 'dead' to me for the day and i wont attack em again unless they attack me. (though i sometimes dont notice the name and do kill the same person a couple times)

13. I love to kill hordes and I dont care if they are low or max level, enemy is enemy.

14. I find alliance members to be rather ...rabbid on icecrown.