1. June 3, 2023  

Camping lowbies in low pop server 2

Are we all in agreement that people who camp lowbies for extended periods of time on low population servers should get the banhammer ? For example, this hunter, has been camping in Tarren Mill both yesterday and today. There's also someone that camps in Freewind Post in thousand neeedles and kills the NPCs. People are clamoring like "call friends, ask in global", but it's my first character on Horde, I have no friends on horde and getting some random to come help in tarren mill ? The guy has 36k hp on hunter and there was also a rogue on stealth today, so unless a full wrath with frostmourne guy comes over, chances are they can't do anything . And again, the server is half-dead, where are the frostmourne full wrath guys at 2PM server time . I quit the server 3 times yesterday because RDF wasn't popping and I had no place to lvl up, I can't reliably do trains because I'm playing Healer. I logged back in today, but I'm sure a more weak-willed person will just go back to path of exile and say **** this waste of time. These people are literally killing the server because they're making lowbies quit by gating progression at the lvl 25-40, where the lvling is the most gruesome, especially around lvl 30. Hence we see little new blood reaching lvl 80. I'm proposing Warmane implement a script that starts a counter when it detects the player has killed people 20 levels below himself. When the counter reaches 20, it sends a warning stating that continuing to griefe low level players in the next X hours will result in a 2 months ban. When the count reaches 40, he gets hit with the banhammer .

2. June 3, 2023  
    Griefers are one of the main problems in this server,and GM knows it. Then,why they are nothing to solve it?

3. June 3, 2023  
    it's allowed. deal with it, or find a different server to play on.

4. June 4, 2023  
    another complaint from horde who dont know how to use global chat, horde have decent pvpers like hannovia, cerune, sakray, and many more, but most of em just do bgs and arena, rarely care about wpvp. Since u somehow incapable to interact with other ppl in this MMO game, roll alliance, u'll se the same ganking problem but different problem solving from the players.

5. June 4, 2023  
    another complaint from horde who dont know how to use global chat, horde have decent pvpers like hannovia, cerune, sakray, and many more, but most of em just do bgs and arena, rarely care about wpvp. Since u somehow incapable to interact with other ppl in this MMO game, roll alliance, u'll se the same ganking problem but different problem solving from the players.
    Oh, so you're pretending that it is not unusual for some Horde players to take over Trade District in Stormwind or Redridge Mountains.

If some autist player wants to camp some area then that's what they're going to do. Stop pretending that Alliance players have any special tactic for dealing with it. Most players just ignore the gankers, on both sides.

6. June 4, 2023  
    Oh, so you're pretending that it is not unusual for some Horde players to take over Trade District in Stormwind or Redridge Mountains.

If some autist player wants to camp some area then that's what they're going to do. Stop pretending that Alliance players have any special tactic for dealing with it. Most players just ignore the gankers, on both sides.
    pretending? lol? howd u even take my words like that?
    i literally said alliance react to those same ganking problem differently, let me make it clear then...
    alliance players hunt them down, even that very same dude who gank horde in tarren mill/freewind post counter-gank horde at redrige, u can even watch it on youtube about how alliance deal with gankers.
    u can even tell by how does it literally all the qq posts in forum come from horde not alliance.

type wow surenas on youtube, thats the dude who ganks tanaris and freewind post. im not promoting what he does, im just telling u that alliance deal with gankers by killing them, but when horde get ganked they go on forum making qq posts about it.

u can call those gankers/griefers autist, loser, or anything u want, it doesnt change the fact that they are just playing accordingly and not breaking any rule, lordaeron and icecrown are pvp realm, ganking and corpse camping that u call griefing is part of it and is allowed. different story if the realm were pve/classic hc, different rules would be set accordingly.
    Edited: June 4, 2023 Reason: grammar

7. June 4, 2023  
    just to clear up its not multiple people camping freewind post, tarren mill and **** its just one guy with multiple accounts lol