1. June 5, 2023  

PVP Gear Stigma

What's with the hatred for PVP gear. If you're doing ICC 10 N, or TOC 10/25 it shouldn't matter if you have say Wrathful bracer, or Belt or something. Because depending on your class they are actually better than anything obtainable in RDF+Badge vender.
    People don't look at the stats.
    look at TOC10 plate Wrist 76 str, 39 crit, 48 Armor Pen. Compare to Wrathful 90 Strength, 60 crit. Depending on your needs if you don't need Armor Pen yet, using soft cap, playing DK without Armor Pen.... you actually have 14 more str, and 21 more crit using the PVP wrist... And that's from TOC. One of the only 3 raids really done regularly on Icecrown.

2. June 5, 2023  
    Well, don't just make 48 arp magically disappear when you compare things.

Anyway, people here already know that and it's not about stats anyway. What you need to do is preach this in trade and global chats. Join random pugs and preach this to everyone there. After a years hard work of your crusade, people will still be the same lmao.

Find people you want to play with, that how it actually works.

3. June 5, 2023  
    Never had more than one or two PvP off-pieces. Never had an issue getting into PUG's.

You can always ask "Should I then equip [Lower Item Level PvE Item] over [This PvP Item]?" from the person whom has issue with it, and see what happens.

4. June 5, 2023  
    Well I didn't make the 48 armor pen disappear, I did say for your needs. But if you're a warrior with an already low amount of armor pen no where near cap you benefit more from STR, Crit than 48 armor pen. It all depends on where your stat allocation is currently.
    Just like how some people wear Scorpian trinket stack all armor pen gems so then when the trinket procs they have 1700-1900 armor pen and it's all wasted stats wear they could stack agi/str in the slots to reach the cap during proc and perform better.
    People in pugs don't care about stats, or performance they care about their false beliefs of how things "Should be"
    Warrior should be all Armor Pen
    Rogue should be all Armor Pen
    All PVE gear
    but in reality it's not always the case.

5. June 6, 2023  
    If that armor pen is so bad, then what resilience offers?

6. June 6, 2023  
    I didn't say the Armor Pen was bad, but if you compare the Str/Crit difference it outweighs it in certain scenarios. Like I said. I wasn't saying Armor Pen is useless. I stated several times it depends on the situation. And yes Resil is useless in PVE for dps. But again if you take an Unholy DK I'd rather take STR+Crit that's much higher than a small amount of Armor Pen. Especially when one is 7k in AH and the other is free from 2-3 Wintergrasps. When both would be replaced inside ICC regardless. I'd rather do more dps with the PVP one.