1. June 7, 2023  

Do i need to toughen up or is Warmane just not for me?

Im very new to Warmane and still learning the ropes. - I've geared up somewhat, but im very far from BiS.

Trying to learn leading a raid, i tried making a transmog run to Black Temple. It went pretty smooth, got to Teron Gorefiend, and a few very toxic raidmembers kept spamming "RO" in chat and getting aggitated. One insisted on getting raidlead, calling me a ****ty leader and wanting to take over leading. I caved thinking i wasent ready, and i passed leader to him.

He then proceeded to kick half the raid, ninjapull Teron and blame me. Litteraly in seconds, everything was up in flames and i had no idea what happened. Raid broke down, and I got told to "go die with your family".
    I really tried making the raid and leading it with the very best intentions, but people were just so hostile and toxic!

So.. Should i just toughen up, or is Warmane just not for me?
    Edited: June 19, 2023

2. June 7, 2023  
    I've done alot of raid pugs and dungeons and that behaviour is not normal, its not as rare I might like it to be.I would consider toughening up asthe ideal choice if you want to partake in online games since you will run into *******s again and just getting disheartened and quitting at their whim wont benefit you in the long term.
    Next time i suggest you take a firmer approach to toxic raidmember and just kick them instead of trying to appease them.

3. Like any other game there will be people who are toxic, rude, childish, foolish, any of this, among the rest of us. Sorry about your bad experience but I will say this behavior is what makes me apprehensive to create or join pug raids; if you are going to do so you must be very solid in your leadership so if something like this happens people will laugh at them and look to you for leadership. This will save a raid.

They will be rude and mean, say horrible things, people like this you are best just to ignore them. Don't sweat it. Welcome to Warmane!