1. June 7, 2023  

The real end game boss

Getting paladins to use a buff/aura

2. The real end game boss in doing PvP at level 80 on horde side. 12 hours of PvP between Wintergrasp and BGs and I went 2/4 in WG and 0/12 in BGs. These people have a combined IQ of 12.6 in my battleground every time. I don't understand how i'm playing a 15 year old expansion and people still can't do anything right. The fish in my aquarium on the other side of my living room are legitimately smarter than the average horde PvPer.

3. The real eng game boss is the snowflake who think he can tell you how to play the game. like the tank who wants you to wait before every pull.

4. The real eng game boss is the raid leader who ninjas all the loot and disconnects.

5. The raid leaders who advertise for icc 25 8/12 hc, reserve bis items, all boe's, asks for 6,2k gs, swapping to their 5,8k alt right when you fill up, don't say anything about tactics at all, silent when wipe happends cause they have no idea what happened, raid over on PP 25 normal and pretend like its everyone else but their own fault for the raid failing.

6. Real endgame bosses are....the AFKers. No matter if it's a dungeon, or raid.