1. June 9, 2023  

Returning player asking for some advices

Hello guys, how are you doing?

As the tittle suggests, ive used to play on Warmane some years ago and ive decided to return to play on it again. I guess WoW never actually leaves us, right? lol

Anyway, the thing is: i would like to ask how is the situation on Lordareon regarding the Alliance side, specially how is the class distribution and roll needs.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

2. June 9, 2023  
    ally seems pretty desperate for locks. plenty of pallys and dks about. but really, whatever you play you will find a place if you have a good attitude and dont play with your feet.

3. June 9, 2023  
    Warlocks you say? Interesting, ive never done a sole DPS class in my life before. Is it really a good call? Shouldnt it be better to play some hybrid class like Shamans?

4. If you want hybrid class, go either paladin or druid, as all specs are useful. Shaman dps is really nieche and you will have more trouble getting a spot in raids, especially higher tier raiding, but heal spec is very needed, especially in 10mans.

Warlock usually has to suffer being demo, although you can find groups as affliction. Destro is mostly pvp spec.