1. June 9, 2023  

gameplay ruin

simple, days leveling up you enter a bg with the hope of fighting a bit since you have some pve pieces and there are 3 icecrown and 15 blackrock with all the equipment given away and without any kind of effort that should not be like that I have a group of friends from my country that we even play with 260 more and if even with that we play it is because we had fun but so there are 4 of the 11 that we went because everyone leaves when they see these things it is enough to enter and that absolutely the entire server pays to arm yourself barely having 80 agony will scale and everything and one lcuhando with what you manage to arm yourself so that people from a kingdom also come from a kingdom that is given all that kingdom should be to test characters and see if you like them dueling and such not to be able to do all endpvp contained with an effort of 5 minutes.

2. Just play on Blackrock with free gear, so you can complain about the next thing.

3. what did i just read?

4. what did i just read?
    i bet chat gpt can clean that up

5. Blackrock main goal is feeding icecrown premades.Meanwhile some casual players can suffer from this thats happens.