1. Not Flagged For PVP But Still Being Ganked?

So I'm basically at the point where I really can't play anymore because I can't turn in any quests in Outland because the quest turn-in location is being gankcamped by Alliance players.

I'm not flagged for PVP, so what gives?

2. Icecrown is a pvp server, so every contested zone is de-facto a pvp zone.

3. Ok.

So why even have the ability to turn PVP on or off then?

Also, why can't here just be a PvE server?

4. Ok.

i believe its bcz wow was initially pve with that feature to toggle/flag yourself. then they add pvp realm where everyone is flagged, which make that toggle feature useless.

Also, why can't here just be a PvE server?
    i see a hotdog seller outside, why cant he just sell pizza?

5. I was just wondering why there aren't dedicated PvP and PvE servers then? I mean having an option like that would greatly increase the player potential, wouldn't it? Like, wouldn't that draw in more players looking to get away from the Blizz gulag rather than making a portion of the game effectively unplayable for the casual player?

6. It's not "unplayable", it just plays differently than you have imagined.

7. well this is not the place for asking such question or making such suggestion mate.

read here mate: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

8. Actually, you just missed it. there was a pve server here, called frostmourne. stay tuned. it might come back we don't know exactly yet

9. Actually, you just missed it. there was a pve server here, called frostmourne. stay tuned. it might come back we don't know exactly yet
    That would be really cool.

10. Ok.

With PvP flag off, you cannot be attacked in your fraction controlled territories. E.g. all races starting locations, capitals, barrens, ghostlands and silverpine forest for the Horde. E.g. Alliance raid hit Ogrimmar to kill Thrall and then stayed to kill vendors, auction NPCs, etc. If you are not flagged for PvP, you are safe. But if you attack or heal fighting player, you will be immediately flagged for PvP.